Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Playing from Mexico

joseayalac
joseayalac
✭✭✭✭✭
Can someone from Mexico give me a little bit of insight about how do the PC EU & NA Megaservers perform when playing from there?

In which server do you play more often? What's your usual ping? In which city do you live?

I've been playing since Beta on the EU Server (obviously it's farther away but back in the day there where no performance issues) but now I want to change to the NA Server because of performance mainly. I just don't want to waste all the time, effort and money put into developing my EU account. :(

Pls help
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/JeGrltFDNic

Currently on NA and honestly I find the lag and fps are better on EU and I live near the main NA server
    Options
  • Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure for México, but NA should be fine. I live in San Jose Costa Rica and while I may get lag, I don’t feel it’s much different then what’s been reported on forum and certainly better than Eu
    Options
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The best way is to just log in, make a test character, and see for yourself.
    A lot of people report severe problems -- which are NOT experienced by a lot of other people. So your personal experience may vary.
    Options