The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't find the soup potion D:

KuroAme
KuroAme
Hello, I need your help, could you come here ?
I cant't find a potion which give Minor Brutality and Minor Savagery ! There's only soup !
It means there's only SOUP !
I get out of there soup aisle. But there's more soup !
There's just more SOUP !
I go to the next aisle. BUT IT STILL SOUP
So I'm at soup and I can't find my potion. :#
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Skooma is one hell of a drug.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • KuroAme
    KuroAme
    No kidding, is there shuch a potion like the essence of weapond power but with minor buff (brutality and savagery) ?
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minor Brutality/Savagery are not part of the possible potions you can make.

The only sources of those Minor buffs (brutality/savagery, sorcery/prophecy) are from class skills
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure you can get those buffs via alchemy, but not on a potion. Alchemical poisons can give the minor buffs, although uptime are probably quite poor.