Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Elsweyr for free?

matthiews
matthiews
One consultation, when Greymoor launches, will they put Elsweyr for free?
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might become a DLC content - and would be included in ESO+. But is not the same as owning the chapter - the class might be a separate offer for sale.
    Edited by Lysette on April 11, 2020 11:01AM
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be rebranded as DLC, which based on Morrowind means the map and the class will be split, the map will be included with ESO+ and available to buy in the crown store and the class will be available for everyone (both subscribers and non-subscribers) to buy in the crown store.

So it won't be free but if you're already paying for ESO+ and not planning to stop that then you won't have to pay anything extra for it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the incessant whining on the forum when morrowind became free if you bought summerset early, I doubt zos will ever do it again.
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the incessant whining on the forum when morrowind became free if you bought summerset early, I doubt zos will ever do it again.

Yeah, this - pre-purchase of Summerset gave a free copy of Morrowind with it - it is not the case with Greymoor and Elsweyr.
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean like including both Morrowind and Summerset when you buy Elseweyr, or all three when you buy Greymoor?

Yeah, ZOS would never do something that crazy. :D
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

You mean like including both Morrowind and Summerset when you buy Elseweyr, or all three when you buy Greymoor?

They are full versions, not the upgrades being discussed.
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

The Greymoor upgrade does not include Elsweyr.
    Edited by Lysette on April 11, 2020 11:18AM
    Options
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will be next year I believe. It goes Chapter -> DLC -> Free with new purchase.
    Options