Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Support Ticket 200403-002575 wait time

Hu-Rikan
Hu-Rikan
✭✭✭
Does anyone have an idea on what the current wait time for a support ticket is? I understand a lot more people are playing but I have been waiting for a response from an agent (concerning ticket number 200403-002575) for about 7 days now (6 days and a few hours shy of making it 7 to be fair). I'm not trying to complain or come off that way at all but I would like to make sure that my ticket hasn't been lost or worse forgotten.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just stating for awareness...

1. The stay-at-home is resulting in reduced productivity.
    2. The back-to-back events have increased the number of support tickets being written.
    3. They were not exactly speedy before all of this.

The bottom line is that there is no answer, really. "As long as it takes"

Chances are that someone like @ZOS_BillEAdrikoth will see this, check the ticket, and send you an email saying something like that it is in the queue and they will get to it when they can.

P.S. - I have a ticket from Jan 18 that is still "Waiting on Agent", so my opinions may be a little biased.
    Edited by Elsonso on April 10, 2020 12:57PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Hu-Rikan we can confirm that your ticket is in the right place and a support agent will reach out as soon as possible.

Please be aware that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes, due to the impact of COVID-19, and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support. Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post