The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which class do you think would win a 1v1: warden vs necromancer

NightAngel690
NightAngel690
✭✭✭
Part 2 of the 1v1 poll series: Assuming both players are equally skilled who so you think would win? I say stamcro just because of the constant defile.
Edited by NightAngel690 on April 10, 2020 7:15AM

Which class do you think would win a 1v1: warden vs necromancer 39 votes

Stamcro
64%
gresiacSimen.askeland89b16_ESOAektannXevothianAraxleonNightAngel690ku5hAlurueLuckylancerTommy_The_GunJierdanitTolinoLukosCreydenilprecursoreJamesDXAznoxMaxJrFTWGiljabrarCrixus8000Greek_Hellspawn 25 votes
Stamden
28%
starlizard70ub17_ESOSaubonPaidkillakylewwefansusmitdsUrbanMonkDanklordWoppaBoemhungrymagpieComicmanPigofSteel 11 votes
Magcro
5%
MiyukiShibaLole 2 votes
Magden
2%
miguelcura 1 vote
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamcro
    Definitely between the two stamina classes.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Comicman
    Comicman
    ✭✭
    Stamden

I think the same, but I would give the upper hand to stamden at least in non CP environment . Magcro, on the other hand, seems like the weakest Magicka class in-game atm, magicka morph on blastbones definitely need some love not only its not working correctly most of the time, it is way inferior to it stam morph
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fights wouldn’t end.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamden
    It would come down to a dual between the stamina classes. I picked stamden because I know it better but I think it really comes down to player skill and their rotation.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamcro
    Stamcro now beat any class in 1:1 even mighty jabs spammer.. 90% mitigation with 30% heal reduce is new godmode..
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive run into a necro on my stamden and it was an exercise in futility; but that's been early in this patch with lag. I don't think either of us could do a full combo.
  • justaquickword
    justaquickword
    ✭✭✭✭
    It all depends on who can push the right buttons...
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭
    Magcro
    Comicman wrote: »

I think the same, but I would give the upper hand to stamden at least in non CP environment . Magcro, on the other hand, seems like the weakest Magicka class in-game atm, magicka morph on blastbones definitely need some love not only its not working correctly most of the time, it is way inferior to it stam morph

Magcro is not the weakest magicka class lol...
  • Comicman
    Comicman
    ✭✭
    Stamden
    Lole wrote: »

Don't know in my eyes there isnt any reason why I should pick Magicka necro over stamina, when stamina offers so much more. Blastbone which is supposed to be one of the core dmg skills for necro is not working well( the magicka morph, which hurts necro a lot). In my eyes there isnt a class which would feel so much worse compared to their stamina counter part, considering the fact that all magicka classes seams a bit weaker to stamina builds atm, magicka necro is the weakest class in my opinion, or atleast i havent come across a build that would seem to be good enough to shadow other magicka classes.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't know in my eyes there isnt any reason why I should pick Magicka necro over stamina, when stamina offers so much more. Blastbone which is supposed to be one of the core dmg skills for necro is not working well( the magicka morph, which hurts necro a lot). In my eyes there isnt a class which would feel so much worse compared to their stamina counter part, considering the fact that all magicka classes seams a bit weaker to stamina builds atm, magicka necro is the weakest class in my opinion, or atleast i havent come across a build that would seem to be good enough to shadow other magicka classes.
    He's probably focusing solely on the 3x Harmony + Self Synergy gimmick, and insinuating that it makes the class good. Some of us really don't enjoy using that, and under those circumstances I do think Magicka Necromancer is probably the overall weakest class for offensive roles. Insta-killing someone with >= 15k Grave Robber + Blastbones + Colossus is stupid and needs to go away, but outside of that gimmick the class isn't very good, especially compared to the Stamina counterpart.
  • Saubon
    Saubon
    ✭✭✭
    Stamden
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    He's probably focusing solely on the 3x Harmony + Self Synergy gimmick, and insinuating that it makes the class good. Some of us really don't enjoy using that, and under those circumstances I do think Magicka Necromancer is probably the overall weakest class for offensive roles. Insta-killing someone with >= 15k Grave Robber + Blastbones + Colossus is stupid and needs to go away, but outside of that gimmick the class isn't very good, especially compared to the Stamina counterpart.

It isn't even that good against competent oponent. And in 1v1 anyone can spot what you are going to do
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭
    Magcro

If that combo goes away I will probably quit the game 😂
    While some might not like it, i enjoy playing it a lot...it’s not a gimmick it is a normal morph used don’t understand why everyone talks with so much disgrace about it, it is annoying to get geared for it but that’s about it. It is atleast a proper combo you need to setup

I for example hate that boring ez stamgameplay...
    But people try to sell it as it needs some kind of skill to make “combos“
    Indeed it’s a hard combo to cast bb then use 2dizzy and an execute after. Don’t know how people can enjoy such a boring repetetive nonrewarding gameplay... most classes are about spamming skills till the enemy falls under the pressure. You can ofc swap out bb with fissure and you have the same boring trash gameplay.

Calling the highest aoe burst class in the game the weakest class is questionable^^

I agree with you outside of graveyard magcro struggles but that’s like you would take the best skill of every class away and say hey your class is trash without skill xyz.
    Aside of that, magcro might result into beeing top tier once the vamp rework hits, the stun we get there might allrdy be enough, not to mention all the other stuff that might help for the downtime of graveyard.

Saubon wrote: »

It isn't even that good against competent oponent. And in 1v1 anyone can spot what you are going to do

So ? You know that they try to avoid it and you find your ways to make sure you properly land it if you are not stupid...
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamcro
    It is 1vs1 so stam classes have advantage.

Warden is not an duel friendly class, they excep at aoe damage.

Lastly, I am not sure how can someone defeats 100% uptime major defile.
  • SebDeTyra
    SebDeTyra
    ✭✭✭
    Stamcro
    No one would win and i'd fall asleep watching it.