The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Turns out I thoroughly enjoy Battlegrounds.

CMDR_Un1k0rn
CMDR_Un1k0rn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have to say I am, overall, rather impressed with Battlegrounds having spent time on them now.

I was always a little wary of playing PvP content but it turns out that I seem to be performing better in PvP than I did in PvE.

Don't get me wrong. I love PvE and playing tank is amazing for me.

But I think what I am achieving in PvP might just be that little bit better in my case.

Battlegrounds especially. I think it's no coincidence as for more, PvP became more enjoyable the more I condensed where I go. Cyrodiil? Despite the lag, I really enjoy it. Imperial City? Damn yes! Amazing place!

But Battlegrounds are for me, truly special. I love how personal the fights are. I love the quick tactics. I love reading the battle and saying "Hey guys, if we do this then we can turn the tide."

And yes, I am actually rather enjoying the random element of solo queue. I admit this. But it's meant I've made a few new friends. I cannot complain.

This post is really just a thanks to ZOS because it does give me something nice to do in this dark time.
In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad you enjoy them. They are, frankly, the only reason I play ESO. And I thoroughly enjoy them. Fast paced PvP, constant action, and skill is a major deciding factor.

That's my jam.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love BG's also. :)
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same, it’s the best pvp. I used to do large scale Cyro but the performance isn’t there. Now I’m pure BGs.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Best? It depends what people like but pressing a key and firing the skill immediately is something that I really enjoy and the moment I log in in Cyro and engage one battle I regret that I did that because my skills just dont work.
    Because I can!