Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Trading on Xbox EU

Eniredir
Eniredir
✭✭
Hello everyone! So I've been playing for some months now and have gathered a few thousand gold (roughly 150k) and want to get into trading and market flipping to invest the gold I have perhaps. The problem is, I'm on Xbox EU and as far as I know, there are no reliable price checkers for this platform.
For those of you who are on Xbox, how do you manage to trade and how did you start off without knowing the prices of items? What do you make money on and what should I be looking for? Thank you for your kind help!
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    price check you items by looking them up in mournhold traders
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
    Options
  • Jack_Of_Shades
    Jack_Of_Shades
    ✭✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »
    price check you items by looking them up in mournhold traders

Is this the infallible secret of trading on console? Jumping from guild to guild in Craglorn and Mournhold? We need a better system. I wish it was more like Runescapes system. It gives you the average cost and you adjust depending on what you're doing. And when you set the item it's there until it sells. Or when you buy, if it's a lower price, it's there until your item is for sell at that price. And then it's yours. Simple way to trade.

Jack Of Shades, The Mysterious Sage
    Edited by Jack_Of_Shades on April 11, 2020 7:57PM
    Options
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just make the rounds to the Guild Traders and check prices.

Note: always check how long the item has been listed for - because if it has been listed for more than a few days and hasn’t sold - the price is too high... so price yours lower. :)

S.
    Options
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mournhold and grahtwood are usually a good indicator On Xbox eu as those are the two busiest areas
    Options