The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Farador Alliance is Recruiting!

TheRealZiffer
TheRealZiffer
Soul Shriven
The Farador Alliance is looking to add to our ranks!

Currently, we're an extremely active social guild mixed of new and veteran players. We are still smaller in numbers (about 25), but that definitely helps you not get lost in the shuffle of "mega-guild".

Some Benefits of joining TFA include...
GUILD HALL
-INCLUDING TRANSMUTE STATION AND CRAFTING-

ACTIVE DISCORD SERVER
-TEXT AND VOICE DISCUSSIONS-

WEEKLY TRIALS RUNS
-NEVER WORRY ABOUT FINDING A SOLID GROUP FOR TRIALS-

GEAR FARMING TEAMS
-GET THAT SET YOU'VE FINALLY WANTED 4X FASTER WITH A GROUP-

NO GUILD DUES
Coming Soon...
GUILD TRADER

If you're interested in becoming a part of this guild, feel free to message me or apply in-game! There's no level or experience minimum. Just looking for fun like minded players in need of a solid and consistent group for game play!
  • JackSmirkingRevenge
    Hey there,
    Potential interest here!

Message me in game @M4agix when you have a minute!
  • TheRealZiffer
    TheRealZiffer
    Soul Shriven
    I'll reach out tonight after work! Forgot to check this thread this weekend.
  • IconicThread
    IconicThread
    Soul Shriven
    Been looking for a new guild after my last one disbanded :) Message @IconicThread , would love to join!
  • TheRealZiffer
    TheRealZiffer
    Soul Shriven
    @IconicThread I'll get a hold of you tonight after work when I log on!
  • cauchemar717
    cauchemar717
    Soul Shriven
    @Cauchemar717 My friends and I are looking for a guild. We played awhile back on ps4 but we just started on PC. Theres 3-4 of us depending on the day. We are around level 15 and looking for a guild for PvE and Trading.
  • TheRealZiffer
    TheRealZiffer
    Soul Shriven
    Sent invites and messaged in-game to both of you! If you don't see them next time you log in, let me know or get a hold of me in game!

@cauchemar717 we're still working on getting a guild trader, but that's mainly because we just need that handful of guild members to ensure daily sales. The gold is there, the sales force is a work in progress!