Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

PvP player immunity

Karmanorway
Karmanorway
✭✭✭✭✭
ZOS please give PvP players immunity of some kind outside of Cyrodil. im sick and tired of getting killed by nix-hounds just because im anywhere outside cyrodiil questing. i leave hostile npcs alone and do my thing yet they feel the need to attack me for no reason, so far ive been done in by 3 npcs some more than once even though i didnt fight back. One inside a quest hub, i left the npc alone and how did i get repaid? oh right i got killed instead of left alone. i tried running but nope this [snip] just kept doing the [snip] then continued his own questing!!! rude to say the least. scummy yes..... this needs to stop. all monsters/npcs do it granted but it still needs to stop. all some PvP players want to do is quest quietly and not get abused and ganked by [snip] on a Pve trip.

I want to collect all my achievements, but im literally forced to go outside cyrodiil to get 90% of them, why cant they just remove them so i dont have to participate in pve to get them... 😥
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, good one.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
    Options
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I feel you, all I want is to explore the Beautiful scenery in vet hm Trials and These vet hm Trial bosses and Mobs Always insist on attacking me even if I just stand still and hold block, idk man thats so messed up!
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
    Options
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly.
    Zergers are the worst. When traveling from one fishing pool to next, you get zerged down buy bunch of mud crabs. Most of the times they'll t-bag you to.
    PvE is so toxic sometimes.
    Options
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Options
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ku5h wrote: »
    Exactly.
    Zergers are the worst. When traveling from one fishing pool to next, you get zerged down buy bunch of mud crabs. Most of the times they'll t-bag you to.
    PvE is so toxic sometimes.

Lucky you, most the time I get River Trolls clam slamming my corpse after tossing their crabs at me. So much toxic and borderline deviant innuendos in PvE.
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sensing... a bit of sarcasm here.

:#
    Edited by barney2525 on April 8, 2020 11:39AM
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree 100%. I just want to explore Aetherian Archive in peace. Why does Zeni make such places and not let us enjoy them? It’s not fair that things always try to kill me.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that a serious post? There is no NPC in the normal game that could kill any decent PvPler if you are playing actively. My personal opinion is that everything outside of Cyrodiil is hilariously easy even parts of the Veteran Content are way to easy in comparison to a human enemy, PvE is completely predictable.

If a NPC feels the need to attack me I kill them in 0.8 seconds (from first buttonclick to kill) DSwing->heavy->Execute, even standard bosses die to that one combo.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
    Options
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    L_Nici wrote: »
    Is that a serious post? There is no NPC in the normal game that could kill any decent PvPler if you are playing actively. My personal opinion is that everything outside of Cyrodiil is hilariously easy even parts of the Veteran Content are way to easy in comparison to a human enemy, PvE is completely predictable.

If a NPC feels the need to attack me I kill them in 0.8 seconds (from first buttonclick to kill) DSwing->heavy->Execute, even standard bosses die to that one combo.

Its not. Its a parody of a similar post lamenting that one cannot quest safely in cyro.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
    Options
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree 100%, I also wish we could attack the fake tanks who don't know what "hold aggro" means. If I at least could get some AP out of their ineptitude, it'd increase my experience in PvE pugs significantly.
    Options
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Playing PvP? Just stay in Cyrodiil and stop bothering me, I'm not bothering you in Cyrodiil either >:):DB)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
    Options
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sanguinor2 Ah okay, I would have been pretty shocked if that would be serious.

A very special girl

PC|EU
    Options
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Hi! We've closed this thread due to its baiting nature.

While we completely understand everyone has their own opinions, thoughts, feelings and even frustrations, we want the forums to be a civil and constructive platform for the game and it's community as a whole.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.