Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Lag spikes?....

MrPandaBear
MrPandaBear
Soul Shriven
I have already opened a ticket regarding this and it's been 2 weeks+ since then.
Worst days is where i lag for no reason and decent days is where i lag in combat......... ping simply jumps to 999
And i have already done everything possible.

The only thing i can think of is getting the none steam version of the game which is f that. it's supposed to be gifted to players with the steam edition as an apology for the sad state of the steam servers.

So does anyone have ANYYYYY idea on how i could possibly well NOT LAG.

```A list of things already done.```
1.Spoken to my ISP
2.Changed my ISP
3.Added ports to firewall/router
4.My pc has every single driver/windows updated even my bios/ssd[EVERY SINGLE THING]
5.I also do weekly scans to keep it clean i have been fixing my own pc for 10+ years
6.And no i don't have any viruses or anti virus softwares affecting the game.
7.Reset the ProgramData folder =ALREADY DONE.
8.Game is verified and is fully functional and updated.
`````````````````````````````````````

So they gave me this excuse of my ip changing
```Playing The Elder Scrolls Online on a variable IP is not recommended. As your IP changes, which may be every few minutes or so, the game typically either times out or kicks you back to login the next time you hit a load screen, whether that be logging into a character or changing zones.```

which is a joke if you ask me. because i already tested a static ip as well.

So once again
So does anyone have ANYYYYY idea on how i could possibly well fix this lag? OTHER then using a vpn or etc
  • MrPandaBear
    MrPandaBear
    Soul Shriven
    Or is it simply time to stop playing this game and put all my effort into bad reviews and telling people not to buy it...........
    Like what is up with the support team.
  • MrPandaBear
    MrPandaBear
    Soul Shriven
    Help anyone?
  • Stealthk80
    Stealthk80
    ✭✭
    What are your specs?
    You can get some random stuff on pcs, I had a wierd issue around 2009 playing wow. Game would run flawlessly, as soon as I opened teams peak and started using it, I would get random disconnects. OK team speak I thought, did a reinstall. Nope. Wiped the PC and reinstalled, nope, still had it first raid.
    This went on for about 3 weeks, I was a resto druid, everytime I dc I had snags with my ui, raid wiped, I wasn't popular.
    Turned out to be the motherboard ethernet port, I bought a pci network card, never happened again, weird!!!
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issues, and it's definitely not my PC.
    ESO has serious issues at the moment.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.