Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Need a dedicated guild

Daranigan
Daranigan
✭✭✭
Does anybody know of a PVE guild that ACTUALLY helps with trials. I have joined and left four now and they were all awful. I need a guild that can help me get trial gear. However all the guilds I end up in are so worried about traders, raffles and gold that while they claim to help with trials, I'm lucky to get a trial a month. I'm not looking for a trading guild. I'm looking for a guild that does actual trials.

Now I'm not asking for help for nothing. To any guild that is able to help me, I offer crafting and tanking services. 9 trait crafter and my main is an cp810 argonian tank and I'm pretty good at it.

I need help getting alkosh weapons only. I have the rest of the set. Then I have a friend who just hit 810 and is looking to get some trial gear and I wanna help her get into that.

If you know of a guild that isn't hung up on getting a trader but can actually help its members with what they need, I am on the PS4 NA servers and my PSNID is Daranigan.