The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returning player from launch looking for a home! (interested in Dungeons & Trials)

petter94b
petter94b
✭✭
Hi there! Like the title says, I played at launch but didn't stick for long (VR4, character deleted unfortunately) because of irl and other engagements.

I'm looking for a guild to call home. I'd love to get into endgame PVE, maybe even Cyrodiil but I'm mostly interested in Trials and dungeons. I'd love to join a guild that raids maybe 2-3 nights a week and maybe change out what raids they do on a weekly or so basis so that all different trials will get experienced.

About me; I'm a guy from Norway, turning 26 in May, and love reading books, drawing, gaming and streaming. As for roles I prefer playing, I usually go for DPS, or Healer. Right now I'm leveling a Magicka Necromancer but haven't decided on what I want to main yet. Nightblade Healer looks interesting as well. And maybe even tanking but that's something I'd have to learn first.

At this very moment I don't have a character ready for raiding or any endgame activities, but I was hoping I could possibly find this dream guild before then so that I could get to know people and possibly change what kind of character I focus on or such depending on what the guild would need.

What is important to me in a guild is that the community is friendly, caring and helpful to each other. So joining a guild like that who does trials like I mentioned above would be perfect.

If you want to get in touch with me, please leave a reply, send a pm or contact me in-game (@Ahnket) or on discord: Ahnket#4199

Thank you for reading this long post, but I hope to hear from any PC/EU guilds like this out there!
Sometimes evil drives a minivan
Sloppy stream advertisement