The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mailing Addon to help funnel intricate items to crafting main?

Byucknah
Byucknah
✭✭
I have been looking through the mailing based addons and while they all seem to make opening mail better I have not really found any that help automate stuff like sending "intricate" trait items to a crafter main. Anyone have any suggestions?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean an addon to ensure mail containing intricate items only shows up on your crafter? Or one to mail it from another character to your crafter?

If it's the second one then I doubt it's possible to create an addon to do it because you can't actually mail stuff to your own characters. The nearest you can get is mailing it to someone else (a trusted friend or your second account) and then have them reject the mail and you pick it up on your crafter. An addon couldn't automate that process because it involves two separate accounts.

But you should be able to do something similar using the bank (which is the intended way to share items between your characters). Try something like Inventory Manager or FCO Item Saver. I've not done it myself but I think it should be possible to set it up so your other characters automatically deposit those items into the bank when they open the menu and your crafter automatically picks them up.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Skelfish
    Skelfish
    ✭✭✭
    The above poster mentioned it, but all items in the bank are shared across characters. If your tank puts an intricate piece of gear in the bank and you switch to the crafter you can go to the deconstruction tab in a crafting station and see that intricate gear. There's no mailing needed.

What other functionality are you actually looking for that the current bank system doesn't have?