Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Anyone besides me having trouble with jubil loot boxes not opening and stuck in inventory?

thissocalledflower
thissocalledflower
✭✭✭
I have sent two help requests on two different toons and have not received a response and now it just happened to a third toon. What's to do?
After careful consideration (and oh! so much deliberation) we have concluded that you circumstance sounds too much like a l2p issue for it to be just a mere coincidence.
  • Maldamus1975
    Maldamus1975
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue across all eleven characters myself, gonna try disabling all addons later see if that corrects it or not. However i wouldnt hold out on a resolution from customer services.
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, disable any inventory add-ons, @thissocalledflower, and try again.
    Options
  • Jenzi
    Jenzi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the problem might be transmute crystals not able to go in your inventory because it’s full already, but that’s just a guess.
    Options
  • thissocalledflower
    thissocalledflower
    ✭✭✭
    TY all will try all these ideas
    After careful consideration (and oh! so much deliberation) we have concluded that you circumstance sounds too much like a l2p issue for it to be just a mere coincidence.
    Options
  • thissocalledflower
    thissocalledflower
    ✭✭✭
    Jenzi wrote: »
    I think the problem might be transmute crystals not able to go in your inventory because it’s full already, but that’s just a guess.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! You are correct!
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I've been keeping a careful eye on my transmute crystal count as I manually open boxes. I'm not using an add-on, but it's nice to hear that whatever add-on you're using won't open boxes if it would mean losing transmute crystals. I had to leave 3 or 4 boxes with transmute crystals in them in one character's inventory the other night after hitting 200 exactly. Then I crafted 4 Training daggers, transmuted them to Nirnhoned, and deconstructed them so I could open the rest of my boxes. I wonder how many players are losing crystals because they're opening boxes without checking?
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My crystals werent full and its happened to me a bunch. I relogged the character and could manually open the box. I have active inventory addons.
    Options
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue. I can't even destroy them. :(
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
    Options
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    for me it is transmutre crystals that I cannot loot
    which suits me better than the last few years where they vanished into thin air if you had too many...

*The option in Lazy Writ Crafter allowed me to open one and see why it was still in my inventory
    Edited by Gythral on April 7, 2020 8:09PM
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
    Options
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like trans crystals, on Xbox you need to be careful if you have a full 200. If you take the other items then go back to the same box with the crystals in it takes a few attempts to open it up.
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My issue, which is exactly what you described, stemmed from needing to update the Lazy Writ Crafting addon and then it gives you an option - it auto opens jubilee boxes or you open them manually.

I selected manually, and have not had the problem any longer.

:#

Options
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    barney2525 wrote: »
    My issue, which is exactly what you described, stemmed from needing to update the Lazy Writ Crafting addon and then it gives you an option - it auto opens jubilee boxes or you open them manually.

I selected manually, and have not had the problem any longer.

:#

This
    Options
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No if you are maxed on transmute crystals any new ones will just get deleted. It won't prevent you from fully looting the box. I know this for sure because since the event started I've been doing it myself.
    Options
  • Jenzi
    Jenzi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »

No if you are maxed on transmute crystals any new ones will just get deleted. It won't prevent you from fully looting the box. I know this for sure because since the event started I've been doing it myself.

Depends on whether you have lazy writ crafter auto loot turned off or on. If it’s on the box will stay in your inventory with the crystals in, if it’s off you can loot it manually and if your inventory is full they will disappear.
    Options
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this happen on one character on day, but either changing characters or fully logging out / back in again fixed it.

No. If you're full you just don't get any more crystals.
    Options