Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Furnishing packs that we look forward to their return

HelathAndrethi
HelathAndrethi
✭✭✭
I have been waiting for some crown furnishing packs for a LONG time, some of which have never returned in over a year... While the Hubalajad pack comes back every half a year or so.

Please bring back these awesome bundles sometime this year... We miss them :neutral:

Here's just a short list:

Morrowind: Lord Vivec Set
Daedric Set of Azura
Clockwork God's Domain
(Comment: hope to see them return with a Morrowind/Clockwork celebration event)

Tyrants of the Merethic Era
(Comment: Dragons and Skyrim in one bundle. ZOS if this doesn't return within this year you lose)

Forge-Lord's Great Works
Dwarven Pipes
(Comment: Dwemer themed home(s) and furniture should totally come back with Greymoor)

Honorable Mention: Moon-Bishop's Sanctuary
(Comment: Not a year yet but it was sold near the launch of Elsweyr chapter before many of the Elsweyr houses were even available... Please come back to us, yes? Better yet, along with Moons-Blessed Oasis or other Khajiiti goodies)
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seconded. For the Daedric Set of Azura... It hasn't been back for 3 years!!! :tired_face:
    Meanwhile we saw Hubalajad and the Orc one return at least 3 times.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwemer Pipes would be amazing to get back. They aren't available individual on the crown furniture tab and an excessive amount of style material is required to make even ONE dwarven item.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwemer Pipes and Azura... they have only been available once.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZURA
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    Dwemer Pipes would be amazing to get back. They aren't available individual on the crown furniture tab and an excessive amount of style material is required to make even ONE dwarven item.

Which really means they should just fix the dwemer furnishing recipes like they did for some others - reduce the frames required. It is straight up impossible to furnish a home in dwemer without quite literally working a full time job for a year to do so.
  • HelathAndrethi
    HelathAndrethi
    ✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »

Exactly. And lots of the stuff in the pack aren't even craftable. At least put them in the Home Decorator for sale if the pack is not coming back, there's totally a demand for it.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vivec set for me, please.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think the seated Azura statue would be nice, on its own, rather than in a pack (unless they improved/updated the rest of the pack).

They could re-release it when they re-release Linchal.
  • HelathAndrethi
    HelathAndrethi
    ✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    I think the seated Azura statue would be nice, on its own, rather than in a pack (unless they improved/updated the rest of the pack).

They could re-release it when they re-release Linchal.

Probably why it hasn't returned for a very long time, it was poorly received because of the filler craftable pieces. Though there are other packs with similar problem.

Linchal usually comes with the Dibella pack because of its Imperial theme, so Azura will more likely come with Morrowind stuff.
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how long ago it appeared, but I've been wanting to get the Mephala pack. I keep hoping the luxury vendor will eventually have some shadow tendrils, spider webs, and such.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sooo want the Vivec-pack to return (by that, I mean the bed! :D )
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • HelathAndrethi
    HelathAndrethi
    ✭✭✭
    Atherakhia wrote: »
    I don't know how long ago it appeared, but I've been wanting to get the Mephala pack. I keep hoping the luxury vendor will eventually have some shadow tendrils, spider webs, and such.

It came back last October before Witches' Festival so probably it'll be back around when the event returns this year.
  • BlackRoseWaltz
    The Mad Architect furnishing pack for me. i want that bloodknight target dummy. plus the vats would be good for a weird alchemy lab setup, which i plan on putting together. i've only seen the pack once and i missed it the first time it was out. limited funds and whatnot.
    Whatever it is, I want it painted black.
  • kah
    kah
    ✭✭✭
    I sooo want the Vivec-pack to return (by that, I mean the bed! :D )

You have excellent taste. That bed is *chef's kiss*.