The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Housing items Inventory

kesenna
kesenna
Soul Shriven
Please add a new tab to the inventory section for housing items. I love the unlimited crafting tab - How about adding a third for only housing stuff my bags and bank are so ful due to so much housing stuff and its takes all my space. Please help with this soon. Thanks !!!!!!!!!
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No furniture crafting bag for us due to database issues.
    We've been told so in an offical ESO stream.
    PC/EU
    Options
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Sturm says is correct. Currently there are over 5,000 furnishing in the game with another chapter coming to probably bump that another 150 or so. A furniture bag would become a massive resource issue if people who were invested into housing started hoarding literal hundreds of thousands of furnishings in a furniture bag and it would inevitably cause server issues during high times when someone wants to pull something out of their bag and has to sift through their massive collection to do it.
    Options
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    And so this is life for a housing enthusiast.

What many of us do to help ease the load on our banks is put certain furniture types (furniture, trees, lights, etc.) onto different alts to hold onto. Also, we buy houses for the pure purpose of storing furniture items. The Villa and Lunar Halls are good for this, as they were free homes. But there are others good options. Coldharbour Estate is a popular one, as you can see all the furniture laid out.

I would be over the moon if they would program things in such a way that our alts' inventory are accessible from inside houses. In the same way that you can access furniture from your bank while decorating. That would work almost as well as a furniture bag. It wouldn't free up alts from mule dutires, but it would free us from having to move around to get stuff.

Cheers!
    Edited by Sharalei on April 7, 2020 12:47AM
    Options
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Sturm says is correct. Currently there are over 5,000 furnishing in the game with another chapter coming to probably bump that another 150 or so. A furniture bag would become a massive resource issue if people who were invested into housing started hoarding literal hundreds of thousands of furnishings in a furniture bag and it would inevitably cause server issues during high times when someone wants to pull something out of their bag and has to sift through their massive collection to do it.

I agree with this, but want to propose some sort of alternative storage, like a warehouse shared by all houses that can be unlocked and upgraded with vouchers. It would help a lot if it could contain 1000 furnishing items.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could do an Offline Storage.

Make it so we have to remove items from the Furniture "Warehouse" to our Bank before it can be accessed from the Editor or Traded or whatever.

Then the storage is only accessed on demand.

This is not much different than I do now. I have 10 Homes that are nothing but warehouses. I have to go to the home, search for the item, then put it in my inventory to use it somewhere else.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options