Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Slimecraw Mask Style Page Drop Rates?

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
What are the odds of dropping?

Do you have to do it on Hard mode in vet?

Do you have to kill every boss?

Thanks
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't had one drop yet and I do everything on hard mode
    Edited by Pajor on April 5, 2020 2:06PM
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You do not need to do HM. Having the HM achievement doubles your chances (from abysmal to twice as abysmal?), but only if you already have it on that character. So the extra chance won’t apply if you are just earning the HM achievement on that run, but it will apply to subsequent runs. Once you have it, doing HM again makes no difference for your chances (but it might be polite to ask if anyone in group needs the achievement for their future runs).

You do not need to kill every boss, just the last one.
    Options
  • sekou_trayvond
    sekou_trayvond
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pajor wrote: »

this is a solid humble-brag :)
    Options
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pajor wrote: »

this is a solid humble-brag :)

If he is referring to vanilla vet dungeons, not really.
    Options
  • SpLaTTyDaDDy
    SpLaTTyDaDDy
    ✭✭✭
    So I ran It like 30x before i finally got one. Random groups so no one was sharing what they got at the end.
    Since I've gotten the one for myself. I haven't ran it all week. Last night I ran it for the dailies on both my tanks and had it drop back to back. Hooked a buddy up with one who has been helping me catch back up on all the motifs I've been missing. And let the 3 randos play red/green/blue with my engine guardian for it.

P.s. was HM and killing the rat king boss also.
    Edited by SpLaTTyDaDDy on April 5, 2020 4:07PM
    Options