The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A little help with an outfit, please

FabresFour
FabresFour
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I wanted to make two outfits at ESO inspired by Skyrim: one from Imperial Soldier, and one from Stormcloak Soldier.

Stormcloak's I believe I got it. The helmet matched the poor helmets the Stormcloaks wore, and the Skaal parts matched perfectly with the theme and the windhelm set.
W8DIbei.jpg
However, when trying to make an Imperial, this came out:
ooCKu60.jpg
Does anyone have an idea how to make an Imperial more like Skyrim's soldiers?
@FabresFour - 1970 CP
Director and creator of the unofficial translation of The Elder Scrolls Online into BR-Portuguese.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you've done pretty well so far, @FabresFour ... given the extremely limited Imperial-themed styles provided in the game.

My suggestions would be to experiment around with the Minotaur Chest along with an Imperial Waist to get your "Red Diamond" going somewhere.

Also, if you have the Gladiator Helm from PvP, that might be worth trying out as well.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something like this perhaps? Though I prefer the Dragonguard helmets since they are less oversized.

2KAlzz9.jpg
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • FabresFour
    FabresFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something like this perhaps? Though I prefer the Dragonguard helmets since they are less oversized.

2KAlzz9.jpg

Yees! Thanks! :o
    @FabresFour - 1970 CP
    Director and creator of the unofficial translation of The Elder Scrolls Online into BR-Portuguese.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You could also try Order Hour or mix it with Imperial.Though both are a bit fancier than Imps in Skyrim.
    l5DryGc.jpg
    800px-ON-item-armor-Dwarven-Imperial-Male.jpg