The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WTF is going on with Imperial city prison?

Gigglez
Gigglez
✭✭
Boss with horvers you can get glitched out, skills don't work, I'm a mag toon and it was trying to use stamina for mag skills. Final boss the damn "brace for impact" synergy won't work and you just drop to your death. Unplayable. Xbox NA
  • fiftypercentgrey
    fiftypercentgrey
    ✭✭✭
    Had the same with the last boss on PC. I hit the X button like crazy but it only worked 50% of the time. No chance at HM with this and vet without hardmode was barely playable.
    ἀπόκρυφος
  • Valkner
    Valkner
    ✭✭✭
    It is all instances bugged out, not just that particular one. Houses and trials are especially bad right now, almost to the point of Cyro at times.
  • Solace1981
    Solace1981
    ✭✭✭
    Multiple tickets sent in, same old automated responses. No fix in sight.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gigglez wrote: »
    Boss with horvers you can get glitched out, skills don't work, I'm a mag toon and it was trying to use stamina for mag skills. Final boss the damn "brace for impact" synergy won't work and you just drop to your death. Unplayable. Xbox NA

Yup had the same problem yesterday .
    As if falling through the portal only to land right on another one wasnt enough lol
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We had this yesterday in raid. Skills weren't going out, but were draining our stam despite being mag skills. First time I've experienced that specific one. :p
    Edited by Raisin on April 10, 2020 1:57PM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Similar things happened in Tempest Island yesterday on the last boss. Just would not let anyone break free. Was ridiculous.
  • Solace1981
    Solace1981
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, still broken.