Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cadwell's Astounding Portal...Not Working?

tspecherb14_ESO
tspecherb14_ESO
✭✭✭
Is there a date or something it becomes active? Right now it does nothing and is not intractable I am guessing I am missing something.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You must place items on a flat-ish reachable place so it stays interactable. Look for the green outline when you place it. Try it on a flat surface just to check, then your character should get an interact prompt when you walk up to it, and you can activate it. Cadwell will do his thing, disappear, and you'll have to wait a bit until he can be summoned again.

At least that's how it worked on the PTS during testing; I didn't buy it on Live so not 100% sure. But do try to move the item maybe your issue is just the placement. :smile:
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's what Bluebird said on live
  • tspecherb14_ESO
    tspecherb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    That worked thank you!
  • Sindarin
    Sindarin
    ✭✭✭
    ive got that portal from the begining, worked perfectly till today, when i just discover that Cadwell doesnt show up anymore. I can press interact, but after that there is nothing. no Cadwell, no his voice, nada.
  • Sinnammu
    Sinnammu
    ✭✭
    I've got the same problem as Sindarin. The portal was working perfectly, but now after a little ESO break I returned and it's not working anymore, even after replacing on the totally flat surface. So there definitley must be a bug now :(
    I detected the error some days ago. Think I will open a ticket.
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    My portal also stopped working. I noticed it maybe a couple weeks ago. I've put in a bug report.
  • Sul
    Sul
    Same for me
  • Sul
    Sul
    Submitted a ticket.
  • Bethruz
    Bethruz
    ✭✭
    Not working for me either. Fix it! Have payed of it. Have sent a ticket but no answer or fix.