Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Cyrodiil lags and crashes

Levianna
Levianna
✭✭✭
My question to you, ZoS guys, is simple: when are you planning to solve the lag and crash/load screen issues at Cyrodiil?
And one more: what is causing these? I think we all deserved at least detailed explanation, if not the quick solution.

Thank you in advance.
There's no Higher... not outside the man.
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loading screens appear more prevalent in the northern portion of Cyrodiil too. Example, I can ride all over the map and get a few a night, however, when in the north, they assault me constantly like the other night riding from Bleakers to Bruma I experienced 10 loading screens which is ridiculous.

Not to mention getting them and crashes to the Crash Reporter while fighting; wayshiring: opening my inventory or just randomly. As I noted in the numerous reports (which data I hope is being examined) I have submitted, if some performance improvements\optimizations are completed, I would hope they are not being held until the Greymoor release.
    Edited by Grymmoire on April 3, 2020 9:17PM
    Options
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming soon 2014... Magic Bullet...
    Edited by Malmai on April 3, 2020 9:15PM
    Options
  • Levianna
    Levianna
    ✭✭✭
    Guys i STRONGLY recommend to EVERYBODY who play pvp to LEAVE Cyrodiil till they don't solve this issue.
    They aren't consider us serious enough.
    We have to make that place EMPTY, i am not joking!
    E-M-P-T-Y.
    Trust me, the issue would be solved in the matter of hours.
    There's no Higher... not outside the man.
    Options
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Levianna wrote: »
    My question to you, ZoS guys, is simple: when are you planning to solve the lag and crash/load screen issues at Cyrodiil?
    And one more: what is causing these? I think we all deserved at least detailed explanation, if not the quick solution.

Thank you in advance.

If they knew what the problem was, they'd fix it.
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
    Options
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Levianna wrote: »
    Guys i STRONGLY recommend to EVERYBODY who play pvp to LEAVE Cyrodiil till they don't solve this issue.
    They aren't consider us serious enough.
    We have to make that place EMPTY, i am not joking!
    E-M-P-T-Y.
    Trust me, the issue would be solved in the matter of hours.

Nah, they will just go "Phew, that;s one problem solved"
    Options
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been doing pvp since April 2014. No breaks. I have several GO chars.

I’m just done with it. Looks like I’ll do writs and surveys until the performance improves or I’m sick of the inventory mgmt mini boss.

Whichever comes first.
    Ray
    Options