The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Solo] StamSorc build for non-cp | Video inside

LoreToo
LoreToo
✭✭✭
Hi! Here is one good idea how to build your stamsorc for easy kills at non-cp. Keep in mind that this build will work only out of prime time (cause you know game is not working at primetime).
My goal was to make simple build to kill solo targets at non-cp with low costs. And ofc i hate 2H dyzzing is useless nomatter what the meta is. This build works at BGs aswell.

-General-
Master race: Redguard - low costs, extra stamina, good stamrecovery because of Adrenaline Rush passive
Mundus: Serpent - we need extra recovery here
Food: skulls or 2stat food
Pots and poisons: double dot poison frontbar; immovability hp+stam pots

-Gear-
5 Deadly strike - body (impen; stamina enchants)
5 Viper - neck+rings(stamina costs enchant)+double daggers frontbar(sharp+nirn, double poisons)
2 Bloodspawn or Maarselok or Valkyn Skoria or Trollking(impen;
1 Master bow - nirn/sharp - poison enchant

-Skills-
Frontbar(duals):
Rapid Strikes - Bound Armaments - Streak - Resolving Vigor - Camouflaged Hunter - Dawnbreaker of Smiting
Backbar(bow):
Poison Injection - Hurricane - Critical Surge - Shuffle - Dark Deal - Suppression Field or Temporal Guard

-Explanation and some ideas-
It is easy to play. just buff yourself then poison injection then spam rapid strikes and bound arnaments on proc. Good combo will be DB+arnaments+rapids while stun. When everything procs it cause tons of damage. Dont forget to rebuff yourself and always keep poison injection on your target. Easy.
This gear combo provides best damage to single target. Deadly with +20% to DoT damage means alot with viper, poison, rapid strikes and injection.
Things that may be changed: I'm still thinking around monster set. Maarselok is realy great for burst but sometimes cone goes left/right. Valkyn is great too but you will have less survivability. Weapon choise - sword+mace will work better for dps but then you will have less crits. My current setup is 5-1-1 but you can go 7-0 for more damage.

Pros and cons
Not meta build. Dyzzing Onslaught Executioner - its trash skills, leave them. Now you have smth better.
Movement. You realy fast and can spin around your enemy.
Good healing.
Great against doggo (if someone still plays WW in 2020 lmao).
Hight burst damage.
Low costs of stamina and money. Cmon everyone have viper. Deadly costs 5k per armor piece. Its extreamly cheap to build this).
Good sustain for long fights 1v1 (10+ minutes is ok).
However its hard to tank 5+ ppl in this setup, so less 1vX for you.
Not that strong agains manaden. Idk may be its just me but i have realy big problems with killing this guys.

Tnx and enjoy it!

-And ofc video-
https://youtu.be/6I4fCFqCm9U

• Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool build. Have you tried Grundwulf? Perhaps it would allow you to drop the Serpent in favor of Warrior/Lover, or Damage glyphs instead of Cost Reduction?

Edited by Urzigurumash on April 3, 2020 8:08PM
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    Cool build. Have you tried Grundwulf? Perhaps it would allow you to drop the Serpent in favor of Warrior/Lover?

Nope. If you drop bloodspawn you will lose survivability. However if you use Bloodspawn with warrior/lover your regen will be low. So imo its better to have oppotunity to swap betwen damage and survivability buy changing monstersets and keeping your sustain rather then swaping mundus and monsterset
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That makes sense. I agree treating Monster Pieces as the "flex spot" in a build is most convenient.

In fact, as many strong No Monster Set, 2 Arena Weapon builds I come up with, the loss of the flexibility of swapping Monster Sets eventually compels me to return to a setup with them.

Edit: I don't care for Agility jewels. Maybe if they dropped in Gold I'd like them better, but I would much prefer a new 3 piece set for Stam.

Edited by Urzigurumash on April 3, 2020 8:23PM
  • Daffen
    Daffen
    ✭✭✭✭
    I reccomend trying draugrkin set, its proc makes all your dot ticks and rapid strike ticks deal 600 more damage which is a huge increase
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do u have any decent mmr bg footage? because pve potatoes that just want to avoid combat are easy to kill with any kind of build. Most of ur targets were under 20k hp, meaning not even using food probably.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daffen wrote: »
    I reccomend trying draugrkin set, its proc makes all your dot ticks and rapid strike ticks deal 600 more damage which is a huge increase

Interesting, you've had success with this on Stam? I assume most Stam wouldn't even look at this set because of its 2-4, but I'm always into trying out new backbar-able damage buffs

Edited by Urzigurumash on April 4, 2020 1:30PM
  • Daffen
    Daffen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daffen wrote: »

Interesting, you've had success with this on Stam? I assume most Stam wouldn't even look at this set because of its 2-4, but I'm always into trying out new backbar-able damage buffs

I made a quick build on the build editor that will most likely work (draugr proc doesnt show on tooltip)
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=224108

And heres a video of decimushd playing a similar build with different sets.
    Edited by Daffen on April 4, 2020 1:37PM
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty cool. In my opinion on that build you linked, patently absurd that NMA would outperform Dro'Zakar's Claw. That set needs a buff severely, no?
  • Daffen
    Daffen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ye nma is basically one of, if not the best damage set in the game. Dro'Zakar used to be good when it was 200 wpn damage per bleed effect, but its not consistent and you want to be able to deal high damage straight away instead of waiting for your bleeds to proc. Would be nice if it got buffed to 250 wpn damace for each bleed effect as there are not many of those around. If it got buffed like that i would consider making a dw/2h build with blood craze, axes and carve.
  • Kinetiks
    Kinetiks
    ✭✭
    Draugrkin looks quite interesting, has anyone compared damage numbers between that and against, say, Deadly Strikes and/or Seventh Legion?
  • fbours
    fbours
    ✭✭✭
    Kinetiks wrote: »
    Draugrkin looks quite interesting, has anyone compared damage numbers between that and against, say, Deadly Strikes and/or Seventh Legion?

I tested draugrkin and Deadly strike together in the pts and got some decent results.