The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

question regarding an issue with crown purchase

VastoPenguin
So i cant purchase crowns, ive logged a ticket and the issue appears to be on ZOS end as the payment methods i tried didnt work for me but did for my partner on same machine and all that. If this gets fixed after the sale ends, am i able to get a rain-check on the sale price as the issue isnt anything to do with me or my payments? ive cleared with my bank and credit card providers, nothing hanging on their end and billing info matches the cards i tried.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’ll have to work it out through the support ticket, @VastoPenguin, but ZOS is usually pretty lenient if it’s an error on their end.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on April 3, 2020 11:48PM
    Options