The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Action Duration Reminder broken on two skills?

Cheese9898
I'm playing a necromancer at the moment, and when I use Summoner's Armor or Skeletal Mage, the timer starts on both abilities (Even when one of them isn't active). Every time I use one of the skills, the timer on both of them changes to whichever was cast last. Putting the skills on two separate bars doesn't fix the problem either.

I've tried both updating and reinstalling, but nothing has worked.
Any ideas on how to fix this?

Here is a picture of the bug: https://imgur.com/a/YmGDlqj

Best Answer

• Cheese9898
    After morphing Skeletal Mage into Skeletal Archer, this is no longer an issue for me.
    I imagine I wouldn't be so lucky if I were a magcro though.
    Answer ✓
  • Cheese9898
    Alright, well, I'm now having the same exact issue with Summoner's Armor and Spirit Mender, so this definitely seems to be a magicka skill issue.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe try Fancy Action Bar instead of ADR? Or drop Summoner’s Armor if it is causing the problem. You can always beg a Warden for Frostcloak, or try Balance or Chudan if you need solo Major Resolve.
  • Cheese9898
    Maybe try Fancy Action Bar instead of ADR? Or drop Summoner’s Armor if it is causing the problem. You can always beg a Warden for Frostcloak, or try Balance or Chudan if you need solo Major Resolve.

Well, the last three things aren't really an option for me, but I might try Fancy Action Bar later.
  • Asmoxian
    Asmoxian
    ADR is busted after today's patch. The skills are swapping spots and timers are off. When you bar swap the floating skills don't appear for many seconds and then they show up with the wrong skill.
  • Cheese9898
    Asmoxian wrote: »
    ADR is busted after today's patch. The skills are swapping spots and timers are off. When you bar swap the floating skills don't appear for many seconds and then they show up with the wrong skill.
    Yeah, I created this post five days ago though, before that patch.
    I've been talking to the mod's creator since then, so I'm part of the reason the new patch was released in the first place (And yeah, it unfortunately seems to have just completely broken the mod for everyone... It partially fixed my original problem, but created new ones in its place).