The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is/Who were Jephrine?

Ostacia
Ostacia
✭✭✭✭✭
I really like this new armor style and it matches my indriks wonderfully, but Google give me nothing about Jephrine as far as what the word Jephrine actually eludes to. Any ideas?
PC/ NA
Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jephre is the elven and breton name for the God of song and forest, a.k.a. Y'ffre.
    PC EU
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most excellent, thank you!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    It looks good but also parts of it looks like its made from an indrik i'd feel guilty riding one while wearing it
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm thinking indriks shed their feathers and the feathers are gathered and then added to armor/clothing.
    PC/ NA
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salix_alba wrote: »
    It looks good but also parts of it looks like its made from an indrik i'd feel guilty riding one while wearing it

There armor is styled after Indriks. Jephrine paladins are said to be protectors of the wilds, so i doubt its made out of indrik parts