The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

The Elder Scrolls® Online: Elsweyr™ Digital Collector’s Edition Upgrade

SalamanNZ
SalamanNZ
✭✭✭
Just to confirm, does this come with the Morrowind and Summerset chapters?

Or is it only the full one which includes the base game that comes with the mentioned chapters?

If this is the case, can I get a refund and buy the full one and not lose my characters?

Thanks
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hi there, the Standard Edition and Digital Deluxe editions will Include access to The Elder Scrolls Online Base Game, Morrowind Chapter, Summerset Chapter, and Elsweyr Chapter, but the upgrades will not. For details on what comes with each version of the game, this page may be able to help.

If you are unhappy with a purchase that you made through us, then please submit a support ticket at help.elderscrollsonline.com and we would be more than happy to look into this for you.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on April 1, 2020 1:49PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • thunder23
    thunder23
    I already own the base game, but would like to buy the version that includes Morrowind and Summerset. Would this cause any conflict since I already own the game?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings, as mentioned, here we have removed restrictions so that players who already own the base game may purchase the new version of ESO directly from the store.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • thunder23
    thunder23
    Thank you for the quick reply. Does it make a difference if I purchase it on Steam?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @thunder23

Did you originally purchase ESO through Steam?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • thunder23
    thunder23
    yes
  • SalamanNZ
    SalamanNZ
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. I have raised a ticket to get a refund so I upgrade to the standalone version since I won't lose my characters :)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @thunder23

Since your existing purchase is already through Steam, it would not make a difference to purchase Morrowind or Summerset through Steam.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Ozium
    Ozium
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_Adrikoth

if base purchased on steam does it matter if get expansions from Steam or Store? (does ZOS get more money from store sales?)
    steam accnt linked here even though really unsure what it does or why (lol)
    Edited by Ozium on April 3, 2020 6:21AM
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any update on PS4 for the next chapter?