The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ps4 to Pc - Mounts and Pets

Ardjin
Ardjin
Soul Shriven
Hi,
I've been playing quite a few years on Ps4, albeit on and off, and recently moved to PC to be able to play with my partner. I'm really enjoying, and shan't be going back to console. I'd just like to know what the chances are of some of my pets and mounts being transferred to PC? I realise items, xp, gold, and all that can't, the issue is simply that some of the mounts were time-limited, like the nightmare senche, etc.

Thanks for any help.

Best Answer

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately there are no platform transfers, @Ardjin.

On the bright side, you do transfer over all of your knowledge of the game ... to make leveling and getting to places all that much easier.

In addition, as you pointed out, there is now the perk of being able to play with your partner.

Not to mention add-ons on PC which add a QOL element ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on April 1, 2020 4:19AM
    Answer ✓
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What To2C said. However, a year ago Zos said they had heard players' requests for alliance change and clearly stated they had no interest in it. Now it appears they are about to make it possible. Just because Zos said never to server transfers or anything, does not mean much anymore. It can eventually happen. But not this week.
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS needs to allow console tranfers. The game doesn't work on PS4
  • Ardjin
    Ardjin
    Soul Shriven

On the bright side, you do transfer over all of your knowledge of the game ... to make leveling and getting to places all that much easier.

In addition, as you pointed out, there is now the perk of being able to play with your partner.

Fair enough, I figured it might be worth a try asking, but as you said the pros outweigh the cons here considerably. Thank you very much for the reply!
  • Stealthk80
    Stealthk80
    ✭✭
    Ardjin wrote: »

Fair enough, I figured it might be worth a try asking, but as you said the pros outweigh the cons here considerably. Thank you very much for the reply!

I transferred the opposite way, started on PC on release, played the beta even. I didn't enjoy it on the first go, came back a little while later and levelled a nightblade, again wasn't keen so stopped. Came back again after one tamriel and got into it, got to around 550 CP (back when cap was 690cp) and got some trials done, and got the vMA staff and bow after a number of runs... That's what bothers me, the damn bow, I don't know if I can really be bothered to go through that grind again lol