Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Eso Ouroboros guild alliance option

Shadowasrial
Shadowasrial
✭✭✭✭✭
Bare with me this isn’t a big issue or anything: just an idea I think would be cool to implement for future quality of life for the game.

Since the creation of guilds for this game we have always had to choose one of the 3 alliances for the guild alliance. Now I think is the perfect time for us to finally add a 4th option. One that shows that your guild is truly open to all alliances. The ESO Ouroboros is the perfect icon to signify that your guild represents all alliances.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How would it work with the PVP claiming system?
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Thokri
    Thokri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erm, you don't have to belong to same alliance to be in guild that alliance has sworn loyalty so I fail to see point.

Only place it matters is on cyrodil and it is being killed.
    Edited by Thokri on March 31, 2020 6:55PM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It could let you go into Cyrodiil unmolested :D

Anyways, I like the idea, my Telvanni and maormer characters don´t really fit in any of the alliances. A "freeguild" would be awesome for them, lore-wise.