The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I wish I never started playing this game

MrBrownstone
MrBrownstone
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been playing since release and I love the game so much, but I hate it that I still love it. I'm on the verge of quitting for good but I still have some goals (like vAS+2).

Why did it end up like this? Do they really want to fix it but they can't, or do they simply think that the end is near anyway and it's not worth fixing anymore? I have no idea.

I think they should revert the game back to how it was 2 years ago and never update anything ever again, it's the only way to fix it because it was much less broken back then.
  • Sir_Valk
    Sir_Valk
    ✭✭
    Don't we all want that, "sigh"
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    F that. Like VAS+ was somehow easier 2 years ago. I want our characters strong enough we could go in and solo VAS+2.
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing since release and I love the game so much, but I hate it that I still love it.

I feel the same.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure they’re developing another game so stripped resources out of this one. One of the corners they cut was server capacity.

That’s speculation, but knowing how companies work it makes sense.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    F that. Like VAS+ was somehow easier 2 years ago. I want our characters strong enough we could go in and solo VAS+2.

Vas is already so easy. How could you want it even easier?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    relax, take it eeeeeeea sy....
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry you're not having a great time. What class/spec do you play? Mainly PvE or PvP? Are you into housing?
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • perolord
    perolord
    ✭✭✭
    Altough i bought the expansion... i doubt i will ever play it...

I am actively searching for new mmo, because simply i have lost hope in this game...
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they should revert the game back to how it was 2 years ago and never update anything ever again, it's the only way to fix it because it was much less broken back then.

Well if you want a game that dies extremely quickly then by all means. The one way to know when an online game is in its last stage is when no new content is released for it.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You mean revert the game back to build 1.5 or 1.6? No thanks. If you're that dissatisfied with the game, then your only real solution is to quite and find something else to do.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »

It was easier before this last patch of skills not firing at random, bars not swapping, the instance bugging and people crashing at random times for no reason. I guess this is how they make it harder.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Geez, this is nothing. We couldn't play GTAV for 3 months because of problems with the R* ping servers. Did I [Snip] walk away? No, I still play when I'm not protecting the land from dragons.

[Edited for bait]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on March 31, 2020 4:50PM
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS just needs to hire more people from YouTube. :/
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry you're not having a great time. What class/spec do you play? Mainly PvE or PvP? Are you into housing?

Into housing? That's probably the only feature of the game that might still work fine.

If the housing community complains that their furniture doesn't load fast enough after placing it, they'll patch it asap Imo... "my skills aren't firing but who cares, fix my crown store furniture plz"
  • Coppes
    Coppes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that’s dramatic.
  • depravity_influence
    It has been like watching a close friend slowly die from cancer. Every new patch/update is a hope for treatment but we all all been let down in the past so our optimism is gone.
    not everyone is going to be happy with what anything ZOS does. I just wish the game hadn't slowly turn into the dull, lets fix this only to break this, everyone play but we'll stop an event because we can get a $h_t together.
    This game is in drastic need of a tune up, it has been for years. good luck to those that stay i hope it does get atleast fixed.
    For the rest of us well it just time to move on accecpt that its only going to get worse.
  • MrBrownstone
    MrBrownstone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    ]
    It was easier before this last patch of skills not firing at random, bars not swapping, the instance bugging and people crashing at random times for no reason. I guess this is how they make it harder.

Currently it is possible to unlock the secret HM in vAS thanks to game performance. In my last progression run, Olms just went flying, got stuck in the air for several seconds and then started doing Gusts of Steam AND Storm the Heavens at the same time. Was really hard do survive, we had to reset the instance.