Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

PVP is such s***

• Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Mortiis13 wrote: »
    Well, atleast ur enemy have the same troubles, so it's kinda balanced I think.

Not always. At least not at the same time. You can get desync at the start of the fight, they can get desync on the end. That's the frustrating part. It's like RNG on who is going to win with odds increased by number of players on your side and APM is out the window. But let's worry about APM.

I know, I know. Their was a lot of sarcasm in this post. I'm unable to pvp in the Primetime, got DC and rndm loading screens all time, not to mention movement desyncs, can't break free and so on. So I pvp only after 9.p.m. And that in the under 50 campaign( to learn the strengths and weaknesses of the classes by myself) , so there is a chance of a stable ping, sometimes.

Even pve in crowded areas is a mess, lots of DC.
    (got a 250k mbits connection at the moment via dsl and cable so I can switch them then the other connection is unstable, and that happens a lot these days)
    Options
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    This is even worst that only super bad perf that are true, I see more and more players using chat engine to delay paket send to eso to be hardly targetable.
    I have even dueling players that I cannot target at all at cac that wrote me in chat what they are using laugthing at zos that they can do that now since the last perf update.

i will do a separate post about it , just deleting all the name of the screenshoot before.
    Options
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As the thread does not create the opportunity for constructive commentary and has derailed, we've decided to close this thread. Please be sure to keep our Community Rules in mind when posting on our forums.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.