The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Vampires not the only ones seeing love, Werewolves Buffs Incoming they are updating them as well!

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id love to see the morphs and passives!

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hack the Minotaur posted a video about this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKztVInEYQs
    Edited by Thevampirenight on March 31, 2020 5:21PM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
    Options
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing this, much appreciated.
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If only zos would treat all classes this way next update - buffing everything across the board.
    Options
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    If only zos would treat all classes this way next update - buffing everything across the board.

Judging by what they did to vamps I’m sure some classes will get big changes, particularly nightblades.

Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
    Options
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    All I want for Christmas is a timer pause on werewolf when not in combat. Sometimes I just wanna hang out as a werewolf and not worrying over the dang timer.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
    Options
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please tell me we are getting the werewolf behemoth model as the ww transformation

I'm tired of loosing half ym size and looking like a fuzzy potato when i use the power
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    notyuu wrote: »
    Please tell me we are getting the werewolf behemoth model as the ww transformation

I'm tired of loosing half ym size and looking like a fuzzy potato when i use the power

I don't know if they will, its basically a memento, Plus ever since that backlash when they redid the redguard motifs I think they have a policy not to change things to much.
    So I doubt they will be giving werewolves the behemoth form.
    Who knows maybe they might. But I really doubt it.
    PC NA
    Options
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    So wait. First we get sets called "New Moon" and now we going full Twilight? Is that what you're telling me?

Underworld
    Vampire vs Lycan.
    I mean vampire lords are based off Underworld its not twilight. Queen Ayreen is voiced by the actress that played the Vampire Selene and King Emeric is voiced by the guy that played Davy Jones in PotC and Victor In the First Underworld Movie.
    For those who haven't seen Underworld, the actors are Kate Beckinsale & Bill Nighy. Also Bill was the Minister of Magic in HP: Deathly hallows (part 1) and currently Netflix's Castelvania: Saint Germain - and a massive amount of other great work.

Also, more insight of Bill Nighy. Man has unique musical talent as well (he sings pretty well, but knows he is actually bad, but enjoys singing no matter what, but will call himself out on it) - so in case they do go forward with introducing the Bard College in Solitude. Have him as Callisos
    God I love my new hearing aids!

Aso; I do like they use Underworld / Whitewolf games popculture tidbits for ESO instead of the many other go-to references out there.
    Edited by StormeReigns on April 1, 2020 12:57AM
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly do you mean by "Vampires' seeing love"

These changes are crap which force vampires to be mages even though they are not even a magic focused creature, a Lich is a magic focused creature, a Vampire is about Stealth and Hiding.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on April 1, 2020 2:21AM
    Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    notyuu wrote: »

I don't know if they will, its basically a memento, Plus ever since that backlash when they redid the redguard motifs I think they have a policy not to change things to much.
    So I doubt they will be giving werewolves the behemoth form.
    Who knows maybe they might. But I really doubt it.

*Looks at old vampire ultimate, looks at new vampire ultimate, looks at old vampire skill line, looks at new vampire skill line... raises hand slowly*
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
    Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What exactly do you mean by "Vampires' seeing live"

These changes are crap which force vampires to be mages even though they are not even a magic focused creature, a Lich is a magic focused creature, a Vampire is about Stealth and Hiding.

There are some really good stam things going on in the "revamped" line.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I do hope the werewolf changes will revive the werewolf game play to the point people actually want to use it.
    PC NA
    Options