Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Do we get the event extended?

criscal
criscal
✭✭✭
I find it a legit question considering that the game was not playable in the evening for EU PC.
  • Sir_Valk
    Sir_Valk
    ✭✭
    I believe it should be we're losing time so they have to be extending it (i'm guessing)
    Options
  • Enokariel
    Enokariel
    ✭✭✭
    The event ends and another event starts, hardly any time to extend. What a pity, I want my pig part.
    Options
  • woodsielord
    woodsielord
    ✭✭✭
    I've had it. I will not accept any scenario where they don't compensate for the lost ticket and fragment (and exactly those, not crappy substitutes). My ESO+ extension is in 2 weeks and it will be the perfect excuse not to put my money into something that mostly gives frustration in return.
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could try sending a support ticket and explain what happened. If it’s sent with kind intentions they might just finish the pig parts for you... tickets would be icing too, but as they sell the tickets for money I wouldn’t hold out for it.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long did the outage last? If it was less than a day, I wouldn't expect any kind of extension.
    Options
  • woodsielord
    woodsielord
    ✭✭✭
    How long did the outage last? If it was less than a day, I wouldn't expect any kind of extension.

I think around 5 hours on prime time. Bad enough, but I see your point.

I'm glad I got in at the end, though I would be super pissed otherwise. ZOS just can't keep throwing timed events and not be up for the peak hours. Actually, ZOS can't not be up for the peak hours, period. Timing everything (resets, downtimes etc) for the US is inconvenient enough. This adds insult to injury.
    Options
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good question indeed. I wonder if my Dark brotherhood/Thieves guild event on Xbox EU could be extended, my character is still returning the event quest at Gold coast, it was 12. March 2019 when my account got completely stuck right after the Wrathstone download so I've missed everything past year and 19 days, there's been only few hundreds of missed event tickets during that time.
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope not
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you've played every day so far, you should have 5 or more fragments. There are 3 more days of this event, and only 2 or less fragments left to collect, so you should be able to miss 1 day, or in some cases more than 1 day, and still get the free pet.

I believe I have 5 fragments on the EU PC server.

I thought I had 5 fragments on the NA PC server, but I was double-checking this afternoon because someone had posted that 1 or more of their fragments went missing after this morning's patch, and for some reason I have 6 fragments on the NA PC server. I think I must have gotten 2 fragments the first day, because I know I definitely got a fragment with my second reward box that day, but I didn't think I'd gotten one with my first box that day because I didn't see a Notification pop up about it, but maybe I did get a fragment with my first box and had overlooked the Notification.

Anyway, most players should still be able to complete the pet even if they missed today's boxes and fragment.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *shrug* I'm running one event quest on each of 4 girls. I have 3 or 4 frags on each, but that's fine because I have ZERO use for an ugly pig anyway, unless I get RL pork chops, ham, and bacon out of it. Not interested in the pig, don't want it. Too bad I can't give the frags I have to those who need them.

And that's a MAJOR gripe for me - why make them bound and frags? I don't WANT the damn pig! Just let me give those who do want it the parts they need. Sheesh, ZOS. Some of your stupids are driving me nutzoid.
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as extending the Jester's Festival an extra day, no one knows what ZOS will do, but the Anniversary Event is scheduled to begin right when the Jester's Festival is scheduled to end-- April 2, 2020, at 10 AM EDT. I had thought it would probably be like last year, when there was (IIRC) a 2-day gap between them, but apparently not this year. The actual anniversary falls on April 4, 2020, so this year they're starting the event 2 days early, so they could delay the Anniversary Event's beginning and end by 1 day each and it would still work. But who knows what they'll do?
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options