The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking to level 2 new classes

KestrelFive
With the XP bonus and currently having a bunch of free time, I was looking to expand my stable of characters and level a new stamina class and magicka class. Currently I have a stam DK, stamblade, magplar, and magblade. I’m looking for two classes that will give a new aesthetic/vibe and play style.

For stamina, I’m torn between StamSorc and StamNecro. I love the lightning aesthetic and speed of the StamSorc, although I hear they don’t really have their own stamina abilities. I also really like the Necro theme. I was also pondering Warden, but I don’t think I’m really into the nature/bug theme, even though I’ve heard the class is great.

For magicka, I really am interested in them all. MagNecro, magDK, and MagSorc all seem really good, but I don’t want to rule out magwarden either. What would your recommendation be?

My focus is PvE, mainly farming overland sets, questing, running vet dungeons, and occasionally trials. I try to do the daily random BG, and will occasionally hop into Cyrodiil, but I am only a casual PvPer.

I’m pretty torn so your thoughts are most welcome!
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My opinion will always biased towards sorc.
    Tbh stam Necro is way too strong to miss if you want a stamina character, and magden is really nice too, I am leveling magden myself and the aoe bug thing feels so good
    Edited by zvavi on March 30, 2020 9:08PM
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag sorc is a classic and fun to play, and you can’t beat the damage from stamcro. Both are good options for pve or pvp.