Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Missing Sovereign Sow fragments

Garish
Garish
✭✭✭
Anyone else missing Sovereign Sow fragments since the patch? I did all the Jester's Quests every day and had five fragments. Now I only have three. What's going on?

Already submitted tickets and bug reports fyi. I'm just curious if this is a general thing or it's just affecting me.
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Stormy_Night
    Stormy_Night
    ✭✭
    I'm missing one. I also had 5 yesterday and this morning only have 4.
    Options
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I already got all the fragments as of yesterday, no tickets used. Got 3 stupendous boxes on all days except for yesterday when I got 2, which makes a total of 14. It looks like they overcorrected the drop rates in regards to Murkmire event. Try writing to support about the missing fragments.

EDIT: I looked again at OP. Ignore the last sentence.
    Edited by Michae on March 30, 2020 2:50PM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
    Options
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got all of the fragments as of this morning, and now have a bling pig following me around. Too bad we can't have one day of letting all of the non-combat mounts follow us around. That should get people raging. :D
    PS4/PS5/NA - And now EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
    Options
  • Garish
    Garish
    ✭✭✭
    Well since I managed to get three sow pieces yesterday and today, I'm pretty much on track with the pet again and should get it with tomorrow's stupendous box barring any new rollbacks/bugs etc. Hope you get as lucky Stormy_Night.
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FINALLY i got all the pieces...but the pet looks really different than i was expecting...

tenor.png

Options
  • Stormy_Night
    Stormy_Night
    ✭✭
    Thanks Garish. I was able to complete mine this morning. :)
    Options
  • Garish
    Garish
    ✭✭✭
    Good to hear Stormy_Night! Really pleased for you :)
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed one piece yesterday and now the entire fragment page is gone, does not have the pig nor does it show up among missing pets.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a swine joke in here somewhere but I can't think of one.
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    I missed one piece yesterday and now the entire fragment page is gone, does not have the pig nor does it show up among missing pets.

Even if all the fragments are gone, the fragment page itself should still be there-- unless all fragments had been collected and assembled. You mentioned "among missing pets," but did you look among the collected pets? It couldn't hurt to double-check.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another idea: Go to the Impresario and see which Sovereign Sow fragments she thinks you've already gotten. If all of them are listed in red and say "You already own that Collectible," then the Sovereign Sow should be amongst your collected pets.

If it isn't, take a screenshot of the Impresario's inventory showing all of the fragments in red, a screenshot of your Fragments page with no Sovereign Sow listed there, and a screenshot of your Non-Combat Pets with no Sovereign Sow where it should be. Then open a ticket with Support and send them those screenshots.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options