Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Slimecraw Drop???

TimeViewer
TimeViewer
✭✭✭✭
Is the mask even dropping? I've been grinding this for days and haven't seen anyone get it, I also don't see the announcement anymore
  • VividMind
    VividMind
    ✭✭✭
    they want the money not the presence
    Options
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....... your running it in vet right? Cuz it's has a 100% drop rate
    Options
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....... your running it in vet right? Cuz it's has a 100% drop rate

Pretty sure he is talking about the Slimecraw motif, not the actual hat.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
    Options
  • TimeViewer
    TimeViewer
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah the motiff, sorry if that wasn't clear but there had been an announcement which is no longer there, the weapons pack is on sale but I never buy them until I get the head, thing is I haven't seen anyone get the head style (I have notifier) and I've been grinding this til I'm sick of it and the glitches (Uulgarg the Hungry scaring into steps (get stuck), the door after him being unusable for so long, Varaine Pellingare appearing up on platform instead of the ground, and Allene Pellingare taking so long to reappear after Fiendish Hallucinations have been defeated). I don't expect it to be handed to me but man... the low/lacking drops...
    Options
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TimeViewer wrote: »
    yeah the motiff, sorry if that wasn't clear but there had been an announcement which is no longer there, the weapons pack is on sale but I never buy them until I get the head, thing is I haven't seen anyone get the head style (I have notifier) and I've been grinding this til I'm sick of it and the glitches (Uulgarg the Hungry scaring into steps (get stuck), the door after him being unusable for so long, Varaine Pellingare appearing up on platform instead of the ground, and Allene Pellingare taking so long to reappear after Fiendish Hallucinations have been defeated). I don't expect it to be handed to me but man... the low/lacking drops...

Is anyone in group using Repentance? I have found that using Repentance on Fiendish Hallucinations causes the long delay between killing them and Allene returning. There may be other causes, too. It seems to have something to do with interacting with Fiendish Hallucination after they are dead.
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was looking for the mask in stores and nothing so far either
    Edited by Nemesis7884 on March 29, 2020 6:23AM
    Options
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh.

I kinda thing they really ought to include head and shoulders in the crown weapons pack, because if someone splurges on that... they might as well get the whole package. (and it might get those frustrated by lack of motiv drops to shell out crowns as the packs would be a lot more attractive then)

Sadly...
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh.

I kinda thing they really ought to include head and shoulders in the crown weapons pack, because if someone splurges on that... they might as well get the whole package. (and it might get those frustrated by lack of motiv drops to shell out crowns as the packs would be a lot more attractive then)

Sadly...

I've said it in many threads already ...

... when you purchase an MMO genre game and select "play", you should already know that there is an inherent grind to certain tasks.

Said grind can be applicable to running Wayrest Sewers I dungeon until the outfit style drops.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on March 29, 2020 9:42AM
    Options
  • TimeViewer
    TimeViewer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I expect some grind, I've gamed online since `1991 so kinda use to that aspect, heck any game has it's own grind online or off. Thing is I usually at least see someone in group occasionally get the item but for this I haven't, hence the thread and question.

Also I don't buy the weapons until I own the head
    Options