Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

What happens if I abandon all my quests?

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
I believe I can't abandon the main quest and faction quest, but what about the rest of them? Will I be able to do them later?

Reason I am thinking of doing this is I tried coming back a month ago, and with all my undone quests I just didn't feel like doing them and seeing them there so I stopped again. Same thing might happen again, but I thought maybe this time if I abandon all the quests and only see the two I can't abandon, it might make me want to play again instead of taking on new quests and seeing all the other quests I haven't done yet since I don't feel like doing them. (done over and over again on other characters)

Just want to make sure before I do so, that I will be avaliable to do them at a later time or I lost them forever. So maybe it's better to take a longer break if I can't.
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you abandon quest you can take it again.
    Options
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your PC blows up.

Of course nothing happens. You just need to take the quests again.
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alternatively, you could just roll a new character or start afresh on the other regional server.
    Options
  • StolenEyes
    StolenEyes
    ✭✭✭
    The quests will still be there, you just have go and talk to the relevant NPC to activate them again.
    Xbox/EU1750+ CP--The Vessius Sisters, exiled Imperial/Breton family - Sarenia, Stamina Sorcerer, AD Lexia, Stamina Nightblade Silencer, DCHelvena, Dragonknight Tank, EPMalerie, Magicka Vampire Necromancer, DCQuiselle, Magicka Templar, ADKethria, Magicka Nightblade Vampire Thief, AD
    Options
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone for the replies, greatly appreciate it.
    Neoealth wrote: »
    Your PC blows up.

Good thing I have an Xbox as well as the PC version. :p
    Tandor wrote: »
    Alternatively, you could just roll a new character or start afresh on the other regional server.

I have tried that. That is one of the reasons why I am in this mess. At least now, I can go far off which I never have done before with new characters and not see the old quests I have done 50 times or so. At least now I can look for new quests and not see the old ones where I am dreading doing over again.

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
    Options
  • SpaceElf
    SpaceElf
    ✭✭✭
    Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to abandon all MMO quests.
    Options
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with you on the old quests and wanting to abandon them. There are some I just can't do again, for the 4th or 5th time. On the other hand, you'd probably be really good at them by then. :D
    PS4/PS5/NA - And now EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
    Options
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quests will still be there you just have to remember where to pick them up again, would advise against abandoning quests that you picked up in the middle of nowhere in a zone, they can be hard to find again.
    Options
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuga will come to find you!
    Options
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »
    Stuga will come to find you!

Only quest I accept. LMFAO

Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bmnoble wrote: »
    Quests will still be there you just have to remember where to pick them up again, would advise against abandoning quests that you picked up in the middle of nowhere in a zone, they can be hard to find again.
    This, you have lots types of quests, first is the main ones who is main quest, zone and guild quests this will have the bonus marker. Then you have the quest hubs who is the black quest hub marker who turn white then you did the 2-5 quests for it.
    Group dungeons quests, this can be dropped if you don't get an good guest experience but then you has to wait for your next run for the skill point. Next level down is the delve and public dungeon ones, Most public dungeons has two quests, delves has one short one.

Last you have quests you just find in the overland, found quests in zones there I had quest completed achievement and and some is pretty cool farming or fishing.
    Not counting repeated quests here as they are just for farming.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But yeah, as some has mentioned, finding the quests again can be a bit of a hassle, especially the main quest(s) if you've progressed a bit.
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
    Options
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A pandemic sweeps across the world. Oh, wait, too late....
    Options