The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Extend Jesters Festival: PSN slowed to the point of not being able to get into the game..

vivisectvib16_ESO
vivisectvib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure who Sony thinks they're helping with this ridiculous measure, but I've tried several times to get into the game tonight. No dice. Extend this event.
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Anniversary is directly after this; and

2) Sony only slowed downloading but not online play. ESO runs just the same as it did before, blue screens and all.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, only a day and a half of event time and players are already clamoring for an extension.

Tax Day in the U.S. was extended to July 15th ... should the Jester’s Event be extended to July 15th too?
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep your sarcastic remarks to yourself, sunshine.

If PSN is f'd to the point of not being able to even log in and participate in the event? Then yes, yes it should be extended. Check Twitter..I'm not the only one with this issue.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If PSN is f'd to the point of not being able to even log in and participate in the event? Then yes, yes it should be extended. Check Twitter..I'm not the only one with this issue.

Wow, has it been down for a 24-hour period?

Or, did you just forget to log in between yesterday morning and the time the network went down?

Edited by Taleof2Cities on March 28, 2020 2:52AM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really hard to extend jester with jubilee starting on the day jester ends....
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks. PSN has been working fine. It’s not a good event. And as stated the next one begins. What an invalid complaint and request.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been able to get on just fine, not sure why you're having issues with it. Also as somebody else already said the anniversary event is immediately after jester festival, so extending this event would delay that one.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose they could tack it on the end of the Jubilee and keep chaining events for the quarantine crowd. But isn't Greymoor scheduled to land in Q2?

The main thing you'd be missing out *might* be the pig pet frags but hopefully that'll recur next Jesters.
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    ​Greetings,
    We had to remove some posts as it violated our rules around rude insults baiting. Please be sure to keep discussions on civil and constructive​. If you have any questions about the actions taken, please take a moment to review our community rules here.
    Staff Post
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or, did you just forget to log in between yesterday morning and the time the network went down?

What is your problem of extending event? Are you getting paid? I dont understand lol.
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    No problem with loading on the PS4 where I'm at. And, I'm really looking forward to the event next week.
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malmai wrote: »

What is your problem of extending event? Are you getting paid? I dont understand lol.

It cannot be extended without moving anniversary event, what is so hard to understand.
    And since anniversary is kinda better one, lets move to that one.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Exept if you want to paticipate in 2 event at once they cant extend it since the aniversary event start the second this one finish