Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/03/27

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Hew's Bane Candlestick 2,500g
  2. Hew's Bane Rug 5,000g
  3. Hew's Bane Well 10,000g
  4. Redguard Raincatcher, Golden 35,000g
  5. Redguard Tent, Rounded Blue 100,000g
  6. Redguard Tent, Squared Silk 100,000g

All 56 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Edited by BenevolentBowd on March 28, 2020 12:01AM
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ztaFab8.png
    Tfgmnep.png
    kgSZvcy.png
    VylVaDd.png
    peTYBd7.png
    0UKQ4l3.png
    CgIOjgJ.png
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: atronach trader, attunable stations (have 17/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thnx @BB and @Enemoriana for these posts !! :)

Ig I am still looking for something luxurious from the Luxury Furnisher....

The structures are nice but I find a lot of achievement furnishings are more top notch. For a 100k it would be nice to see at least something on par with those....

Nice to have a positive posts during these trouble times. Thnx :)
    Edited by xXMeowMeowXx on March 28, 2020 12:18AM
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭

The structures are nice but I find a lot of achievement furnishings are more top notch. For a 100k it would be nice to see at least something on par with those....

Naming a bit misleading but the vendor serve its function. Its provide in game item that otherwise inaccessible to player. Maybe world furniture vendor?
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you both of you for the info and pictures.

@Enemoriana - could you please be so kind and let us see the last week's round tent next to this week's round tent? I need to know if I need it or maybe not :)
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is this not luxurious? It even has a golden raincatcher. Think a lot of people get stuck on the "Luxury" part a bit too much. He's simply a themed furnisher.

Nice with a redguard tent in a different colour, though I wish they were less of gold sinks.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prices on those tents need to come down a fair bit. I'd pay 35k for them, but not 100k.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunterka71 wrote: »
    Thank you both of you for the info and pictures.

@Enemoriana - could you please be so kind and let us see the last week's round tent next to this week's round tent? I need to know if I need it or maybe not :)

@Hunterka71, if you still need:
    xwrk897.png
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: atronach trader, attunable stations (have 17/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much. It looks a wee bit bigger than the red one, at least to me. Hmmm, decisions, decisions :)
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunterka71 wrote: »
    Thank you so much. It looks a wee bit bigger than the red one, at least to me. Hmmm, decisions, decisions :)

It definitely is. It has a slightly bigger ratio and height :)
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks again. :smile:

I love those candlesticks - the top part looks subtly shimmery, when placed, like mother of pearl.

Those hideously overpriced pots are also quite nice to use, especially outdoors, so there goes what little gold I have, again...
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is this not luxurious? It even has a golden raincatcher. Think a lot of people get stuck on the "Luxury" part a bit too much. He's simply a themed furnisher.

Nice with a redguard tent in a different colour, though I wish they were less of gold sinks.

Sure, that makes sense.

And while we're at it, all those people complaining about performance issues are just "stuck" on the "Online" part of "Elder Scrolls Online".

Or people who want a proper "Elder Scrolls" game are "stuck on the "Elder Scrolls" part of "Elder Scrolls Online".

So really, people who don't stupidly get "stuck" on silly things like the real meaning of words should be happy to hand over any amount of money to ZO in exchange for, say, a potato, called "Elder Scrolls Online".