Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Full Quest Log

TamrielSaviour215
TamrielSaviour215
✭✭✭
Hey Everyone,

I had played this game for PS4 in 2015 and a few times since. But recently I bought this for PC and I love it so much more. However, I thought that when I played on PS that I could access a more robust Quest Log in the Achievements tab. Maybe it was just the amount of quests per region (ie, 39/53 in Glenumbra) but I thought there were more detailed lists of the quests that were available. Maybe I am remembering it wrong?

If I am incorrect, is there a good add-on that will display all the quests?
PS4/NA
Jasunr Cosmus - Imperial Templar, Supreme Healer of the Cosmos CP 240
Itzal Siavish - Khajit NB, Thief LVL 38
Bruxana - Altmer Sorc, Powerhouse DPS Lvl 18
Torvakor - Redguard Stam Warden Lvl 7
Langsdon Emerson - Imperial DK Tank - Lvl 31
  • Ri_Khan
    Ri_Khan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's the Zone Guide you're looking for, you can either bring it up with your map or it's in the Group & Activity Finder section.
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    honestly i find it easiest to just follow the main storyline in a zone which will lead you to all side quests that usually start at the mini hubs
    Options
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Journal Quest Log addon has a list of every quest, including repeatable quests (which are colored differently to be differentiated), you can sort them by zone and whether they were completed or not, and it works retroactively, so if you've already completed quests it will recognize that already.

The only other thing I feel I should mention though is that it also includes those quests in zones that are like, "To Skywatch", or "To Wayrest" (which aren't always called those in that format), they're connector quests to help you do the zone main storyline in order, however, you can miss them if you don't go in the right order/right areas for the NPCs to appear, and if you've already done both of the quests they were trying to connect, they will become permanently unable to be completed if you haven't done them already. There may even be some alternate ones that can't all be done (e.g. a quest that tells you to do 3 other quests, will have a different 'connector' quest depending on which of those 3 quests you did last/first), however that part I'm not quite sure on yet.

These quests really don't offer anything besides literally just being a quest where an NPC tells you that your help is needed in X area and to talk to them, and the quest finishes when you get there, and lets you start the real quest, however- there is no differentiation of these quests in the log like there is for repeatable quests, no way to toggle them out, last time I recall, so when you're checking if you've completed all of a zones quests, those may appear and you might think you haven't done them all (like I say they don't always have the same naming scheme), and if you're the completionist type, it might bug you that those quests will forever be incomplete and no way to hide them.

But besides that, it's the best addon for finding out if you've done every side quest, even the smallest side quests, in a zone, which the zone finder doesn't help with.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1785-JournalQuestLog.html

You'll also need: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2484-LibUespQuestData.html

and should get: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1257-uespLog.html To help with finding more quests for the addon when new zones come out.
    Edited by Robo_Hobo on March 27, 2020 3:51PM
    Options
  • TamrielSaviour215
    TamrielSaviour215
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much guys! I try to do the main quests for that reason Nemesis. The side quests just seem to meld into the exploration. Main quests lead you right to the side quests. :)

ROBO - TY!!! I think I am going to grab that addon. That sounds like what I am looking for. And thanks for the heads up about the transitional bug. I am only worried about the completionist aspect for my main. But honestly, its not that big of a deal. Thanks so much!
    PS4/NA
    Jasunr Cosmus - Imperial Templar, Supreme Healer of the Cosmos CP 240
    Itzal Siavish - Khajit NB, Thief LVL 38
    Bruxana - Altmer Sorc, Powerhouse DPS Lvl 18
    Torvakor - Redguard Stam Warden Lvl 7
    Langsdon Emerson - Imperial DK Tank - Lvl 31
    Options