The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Still shocked that in an MMORPG

Berek_Bloodfang
Berek_Bloodfang
✭✭✭
I can't play "battlegrounds" with my friends?! How is this a thing in 2020???
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's temporary.

You'll probably be able to play with friends again in BGs before 2020 is over with. Then it won't be a thing.
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what’s better than playing with your friends?

Destroying your friends.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the ToS state that if you make 100 threads about the same topic, ZOS has to make the change you want. You're almost there!
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • justaquickword
    justaquickword
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe the ToS state that if you make 100 threads about the same topic, ZOS has to make the change you want. You're almost there!

Hah!

👌
  • JRManron
    JRManron
    ✭✭
    You know what’s better than playing with your friends?

Destroying your friends.

I like the way you think. 😁
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP threads posted over and over about pre made groups got ZOS to implement this. Now many don't play BGs including me.
  • Sylosi
    Sylosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this were a real MMORPG you wouldn't even have battlegrounds in it, they belong in a normal multiplayer lobby game not an MMORPG. Which essentially is what makes many of the complaints in these threads so amusing...
    Edited by Sylosi on April 6, 2020 2:38PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet ZOS is looking at # of people who queue and are noticing that the number is way down and are factoring that in to their decision on whether or not to keep the solo queue.

This is unfortunate because queue numbers are down due to how horribly buggy this game is. PvP just doesn’t work anymore. Queue type has nothing to do with it.

PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    I bet ZOS is looking at # of people who queue and are noticing that the number is way down and are factoring that in to their decision on whether or not to keep the solo queue.

This is unfortunate because queue numbers are down due to how horribly buggy this game is. PvP just doesn’t work anymore. Queue type has nothing to do with it.

Thankfully, BG performance is altogether fine on XBox NA.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Danklord
    Danklord
    ✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

Queue type has a big effect on it. People who constantly advocates for solo this, solo that, are ppl without friends who enjoy the same content. And therefor demand very ego for stuff to work their solo ways. Mmorpg is what it stands for "massively multiplayer." And these games are DESIGNED for group content and for people to band together and face this content, which includes Battlegrounds. While you want things to be as balanced as possible, you should never harm the multiplayer aspect, the group aspect.

If we talked ranked battlegrounds, i would totally agree with you. But this is casual Bg, where your loss/win has absolutely no meaning, theres nothing to "win" if you get 100000 wins, 1000 or 100 or 1 that you can't get if you lose .
    So with this in mind, they should make it as fun and available as possible and for people to group up to do it. I can understand that going in, being stomped by ppl who put a build together to specifically buff eachother and queue their ultis to oneshot.

But this change doesn't solve anything. All it does is alienating people from playing with their friends. It alienates ppl who likes to put groups together to do certain content. No1 likes zerging in Cyro, it sucks and tbh i have Warhammer RoR for such type of pvp and they do it much better. BG is the only small scale pvp in the game and atm is only for ppl who queue solo and thats horrible design. Thats why theres literally not a single mmorpg out there, that has solo queue and nothing else.

And funny thing is, i've faced multitude of teams now, that to me could might aswell be a premade. They pocket heal, run as 4 and queue ultis, but thats just good game awareness and good players. And theres alot of teams that roflstomp 500-0-0 even as solo. I think ppl who claim 4man premades stomping everywhere are delusional and couldn't prove it no matter how hard they tried, cuz u dont know.

• ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Hello everyone,

With this being a spam post of another thread that was created previously, we're going to go ahead and close it down. For further posts be sure to stay constructive with the Forum Rules in mind to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.