Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

How Do You Make It With No Subscription

• kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I couldn’t make a day. Had to cave and re-sub. The guild bank thing is ridiculously janky. Move one or two things around then wait 30 seconds
    Options
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would tell you how i handle without plus but i don't want to expose my ways in front of zos, no need for inventory management overhaul next :trollface:
    PC|EU
    Options
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's easy, just stop giving a F about materials and you can make it np.
    Options
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just paid to have all of my alts’ crafting skill passives reset, hoping that this limits the number of provisioning & alchemy inventory slots I need for pre-crafting quest items.

I am on XBOX & really wanted to sub for Jester’s Event prep & Anniversary Jubilee writ materials crush - but I can barely log in as it is - not to mention tons of players not being able to access their ESO+.

Bad time to feel comfortable not giving them my money. Ugh.

S.

Edit: aaaaand just glitch-froze, game auto quit to dashboard - now in infinite load screen trying to get back in.
    Edited by ShawnLaRock on March 30, 2020 3:25AM
    Options
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imho the price of monthly sub is not worth all the hassle to be without it. It is like 2 burgers and a coke.
    13 characters for bank, guild, transfering all the time. Meh.
    Options