Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

How about a TRAINING TRAIT for jewelry?

marius_buys
marius_buys
✭✭✭✭✭
Ideas to get the ESO community to willingly part with some hard earned cash...
Make the next new zone a place whee you can farm/get material for a TRAINING TRAIT on Jewelry
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not excited about the research time for 10-trait jewelry though ...
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eww. No thanks. I'm done with jewelry research (except on one account, EU server). I don't use training on anyone, eccchhhh.
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a big no from me.

Nobody is going to farm for that trait past just wanting one piece of research. You won't need to craft an item in that trait and even writs aren't worth doing, it's borderline on some master writs that drop in common traits like arcane, robust, etc. But any master writs that drop in other traits, even after the buff are just 'destroy' on sight. So there would be no demand for the trait stone.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did all the research and I doubt if I'll create any jewelry anyway. A big NO from me.
    PS4/PS5/NA - And now EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
    Options
  • zergbase_ESO
    zergbase_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ideas to get the ESO community to willingly part with some hard earned cash...
    Make the next new zone a place whee you can farm/get material for a TRAINING TRAIT on Jewelry

I am not going farm for training rings. Seriously. With EXP scrolls raining for free and events. You can just do armor and pop scroll and be 50 in a day or less. If you find a good grind spot that is :d.
    Options
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be down. Especially since I have several alts, two more xp traits I can equip is always welcome.
    Options