The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gear and skill system similar to outfit system

rexagamemnon
rexagamemnon
✭✭✭✭✭
So with the current transmog system, all you have to do is pick a configured outfit and you completely change your look. But how about a similar system for gear setups and skill bars? Imagine the amount of time one would save if you could just click on a pre determined set of gear in you bank or inventory and then click on a predetermined skill bar for a specific scenario? Example you have a gear set up for trials and skill set up for trials that you decide to click on because you have a gear and skill set up for PVP. Makes sense right?
  • Yamenstein
    Yamenstein
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should definitely add this. PC already has add-ons that allow us to change gear and skills for different things.

On the one character I have sets/skill combos for Tanking, Healing and DPS. Several combos for some of them depending on the type of healer/support I want to play and if it's vet or non-vet.

When I first read the thread title I thought you meant an outfit style system for skills. Like they introduce new animations/colour schemes you can apply to abilities XD