Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Can't login EU but can on NA

mochicake
mochicake
✭✭
Have an issue of being unable to login to EU server, saying there is no internet connection, but if i switch to NA i will login immediately. Once logged in there is no issue on NA. On EU I cannot get in at all or once it let me login to a character but it will kick me out with 'no internet connection detected' during the area loading screen. It happened since the maintenance, wasted the few days left on my ESO+ and gamepass ultimate. Resub to gamepass ultimate but holding off on ESO+ for now. ESO+ didn't work on EU after maintenance too but that is a known issue. I would like to login to my EU characters to get through the Jester Festival though. Hope it can be solved. Thank you.
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    My main Xbox EU account got completely stuck right after the Wrathstone download so I haven't been able to login there even once since, I'm still able to play on NA server. I consider my EU account intentionally blocked at this point, I've asked if it's so, but no answer obviously. I get totally ignored on Xbox support section by Zenimax personnel nowadays so will be interesting to see how this is handled, I bet the basic troubleshoot list and the advice for creating a support ticket, after that good luck and have insane amounts of patience. There's some other players having this same issue, they aren't able to login on their original account, but the other server still works. Luckily for Zenimax still only so few players are having this so there's no point wasting too much resources on this, however I predict this will become more common feature in the future.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @mochicake

We have posted some troubleshooting here you can try for the connection issue you're running into.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • mochicake
    mochicake
    ✭✭
    Managed to login at 10:30am (+8GMT) but it's not playable as it gets laggy at certain spots. I'll try the troubleshooting tips thanks.
  • mochicake
    mochicake
    ✭✭
    I managed to get it to work fine, not laggy, using my mobile hotspot. I'm in South-east Asia so it must be the routing to the EU servers. My ISP has been having issues to certain overseas servers (iTunes for example) despite it advertising as being close to 1 Gbps speeds.

I renewed ESO+ and it is now fine on EU.

Thank you ZOS.