The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Feature request for console: Hide UI

Paha_Vaatturi
Paha_Vaatturi
✭✭✭
Would it be possible to add a simple quick chat command to hide all UI elements (chat log, quest log, attr bars, group members' health bars etc.)

Suggested way:
/hideui
...which could be reverted with /showui (or /reloadui)

Another option:
Press Options -> Press e.g. L3 button.
(There are already links to voice chat menu and chat log, so.. the interface pretty much exists.)

This would be handy for recording videos where you don't need the UI and also when just hanging in voice chat and wanting to avoid image retention on TV. I know that there is a screenshot mode, but it pretty much prevents playing. Toggling everything on/off from the menus is too time consuming.
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please.
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love that too. Preferably in a way that can make toggling very fast. I already have a bit of image retention on my oled screen from playing too much Elder Scrolls Online. Especially from the borders of the skill boxes at the bottom and the quest name and next quest step in the top right. I know I can turn these off in the menus, but they are needed every regularly and going into the menus to toggle them on or off is too much trouble.