Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Friends Amazing Magblade Build

TheMaos
TheMaos
✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/XLBP_JyTfjE

I found this very helpful and I really hope you can too!
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Video is set to private
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »
    Video is set to private

I think that is the joke :D
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    If the joke is it being Privated then it so true and funny. So many throw out a default build that is good but always keep their real build to themselves which was frustrating until I theorycrafted my own.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll be honest, I do it. “Man, what’re you running on mnb?!” Oh just your standard meta, Necro, alfiq/spinners/btb + troll king/bloodspawn.

Little do they know, I keep my build private except I’ve recently started sharing because I don’t care much anymore. I’ll usually keep my private builds for several months then move along to next thing I theorycraft.

When they changed ice staff heavy attacks to taunt and I ran 5 clever alchemist, 5 spinner w/ ice staff and tremorscale. Had everyone asking me wtf I was using, didn’t share that one until alchemist and tremorscale were long nerfed (:
    Edited by HEBREWHAMMERRR on March 27, 2020 4:39PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I always share what I actually use, but it’s probably not a good idea. It’s led to a ton of nerfs over the past couple of years.

I used to keep changing my builds unless I saw a tears thread on the pvp forums, then I knew I was onto something. It’s smarter to keep it to yourself, but meh, it’s not that important, might as well share.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Somers23
    Somers23
    ✭✭
    I'm still trying to figure out KFC chicken batter recipe. Still learning to cook. L2C I guess
    Edited by Somers23 on March 27, 2020 6:52PM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I share my builds very very rarely to because well... anyone who met me in Cyrodiil knows why ;)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • TheMaos
    TheMaos
    ✭✭✭
    If the joke is it being Privated then it so true and funny. So many throw out a default build that is good but always keep their real build to themselves which was frustrating until I theorycrafted my own.

I'm sorry, but no it wasn't when I told him I posted it on the forums he made it private.

To explain the video, it was a parody and it looked like one of those really old and bad youtube tutorial videos.

Something like this, but more complex:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI2fbaYLtjk

So sorry to those who couldn't see it, I'd go as far to say it was a master piece .
  • Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
    So amazing it's set to private. gg
    PC-NA
  • Àdhamh_Creag
    Àdhamh_Creag
    ✭✭
    wow, it really works !!1