The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning Player - Looking for active social guild

Nightblade
Nightblade
✭✭
Hey folks, I haven't played in a long time but have returned to the game and am starting to find my feet again, and am very pleasantly surprised by what I have found. The game seems to have become what I hoped it would be at the start.

All that said, I would definitely benefit from playing with a guild to help work out where I should be focusing for character growth, and for having people to play with.

I am looking for a guild where I will fit in so ideally:
  • Social
  • PvE focussed
  • Some guild stuff each work to join/help with but some down time nights
  • Willing to give pointers to a returning player
  • Mature (mostly)
  • EU Timezone with some other night owls - I do sometimes play late with insomnia

If you have space and think I might be a good fit for your guild, please let me know.
  • DareDevilBjorn35
    DareDevilBjorn35
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

Not sure what kind of Guild you're looking for but I am currently building a guild myself.
    Am a seasoned RP-ers, previously owned a few RP sims in Second Life. But lately shifted focus to ESO and with great joy though playing alone does feel a bit alone and I would love to find some players who would like to start building a family together for the purposes you described:
    • PvE focussed
    • Social
    • Gatherings in our Guild house

If you're interested, contact me.
  • Nightblade
    Nightblade
    ✭✭
    Hi DareDevilBjorn35, would be very interested. Apparently I never posted enough to unlock PM's on the forums so I will say hello here. I will try and find you in game.
  • DareDevilBjorn35
    DareDevilBjorn35
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a plan. In game I'm Daredevilbjorn. My username is @LiFFeMotions. The Guild is called 'Kingdom of Legends'

Looking forward on meeting.