Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of July 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Time Trials: Gambling for a Good Instance

• Saphorius
    Saphorius
    ✭✭✭
    sOmE pLaYeRs ExPeRiEnCe IsSuEs...
    Options
  • Seperatist
    Seperatist
    ✭✭✭
    Btw necro still broken since elswhere release, even more now from harrowstorm release. Can't even enter a single combat which wouldn't increase ping to at the very least to 300ms, in my own house on 3mil target dummy omegalul
    Immoltal ledeemel, (un)chained, Gryphon Fat, Thicc Tocc Tolmenter, Grand overbruhlord, Kekslayer. "You know you don't have to be here right"
    Options
  • jonathanb16_ESO
    jonathanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here, raiding is more resetting and hoping for good instances that actual raiding.
    Options
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilnerdyne wrote: »
    Same thing again tonight in Cloudrest. The whole group is experiencing jumps from 50-80ms to 200ms+ in some instances. We've just spent the first 40 minutes of the raid resetting attempting to find an instance that is stable.

What can we do instead of this to find playable gameplay? Go to PvP? I think not.

Go farm flowers i guess that barely works or spend some cash in store...
    Options
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    Some more examples about this issue:

https://clips.twitch.tv/TallNaiveTapirVoteNay

https://clips.twitch.tv/IntelligentImpossibleBananaDBstyle

Building communities since 2017

Para los Jugadores Hispanos: LA FUNDACION GM
    For advanced PvE: DRAGON VOID Officer
    For advanced PvP: PROJECT NOVA Member
    Options
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the videos @Alucu. Any proof we can provide to @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Finn the better as clearly they do not realize the state of Time Trials at the moment.

Options
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah raids have just been absolute booty for the past few weeks at least.

HoF is a nightmare. Snipes are desynced, adds de-aggro, Triplets telegraphs are totally off. Had a TTT run the other night and the AG turned around and started doing his flame arm/blade arm when he was only halfway to his spot (ruined the TTT, too ... 34/36 with the only two deaths on AG just before execute to a flame arm that triggered 5 seconds early).

vCR is as bad as always. Unable to synergize jump pads, can't drop Hoarfrost, the mother f'ing spring bug.

vAS is ridiculous. Olms spazzes around like a *** cat bugged out on catnip. You die to a cone or a steam breath you weren't standing in and survive standing in the middle of one that should've killed you. Felms jumps are all over the place.

In all raids I've been in, every instance is a coinflip. We'll start a HoF run and in the first add pull you can tell if the instance is totally borked or not ... adds will literally just not die. The whole group will be going at a sphere, and it's taking no damage. Obviously there's some severe server lag or desync going on across the board.

I've not been this frustrated with raid performance since back when I played on XB1 and MoL was totally broken for the better part of a year and we'd crash any time we tried to run HRC when it was nighttime in Craglorn.
    Edited by LiquidPony on April 7, 2020 4:37PM
    Options
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

After removing a few bashing posts, we would like to ask everyone to keep posts on the subject at hand, as well as keeping things civil and constructive.

Thank you for your understanding,
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Caelc
    Caelc
    ✭✭✭
    https://steamcharts.com/app/306130

ESO's player population just hit record highs. I think its fragile infrastructure is buckling under the load. This should be a wake up call.

they won't invest because soon as all this pandemic stuff is done and everyone is back at work the population will drop like a rock.
    Options
  • Mr_Bear
    Mr_Bear
    ✭✭
    I can't even do a parse on a dummy anymore without at least one skill not 'firing' per rotation
    Options
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issues here (PC EU). Most obvious when trying to progress vCR+3. It causes some fun mechanics like portal AoE damage hitting after the visual. Has been there for a few weeks now and not getting any better. Resetting the instance very occasionally helps but not often. Consistently observed by most of the group so not a local issue on the player side.
    Options
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Low-APM activities like writs work just fine, though. :trollface:

Might just stick to those at this point, lol
    Options
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Idk About that I had 700 ping Spikes doing writs in the afternoon. Opening the reward boxes is so slow with high ping.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
    Options
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sanguinor2 wrote: »

Idk About that I had 700 ping Spikes doing writs in the afternoon. Opening the reward boxes is so slow with high ping.

Still better than dancing yaghra and resets every five mins.
    Options
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Still better than dancing yaghra and resets every five mins.

My personal favourite is dodgerolling into lokke ice and then getting teleported into the Group while still in ice so ice healer cant heal you and everyone dies.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
    Options
  • BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NOTABLE-00989-2.jpg
    Options
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have moved this post to the Bug Reports section of the forum.

As we all know, the Bug Reports forum is where posts go to die and be forgotten. So, thanks for replying and trying to inform them about problems guys but it was unfortunately in vain.

r9Nn5Nd.gif

Options
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilnerdyne wrote: »
    They have moved this post to the Bug Reports section of the forum.

As we all know, the Bug Reports forum is where posts go to die and be forgotten. So, thanks for replying and trying to inform them about problems guys but it was unfortunately in vain.

r9Nn5Nd.gif

You can be IR, GH, TTT, Godslayer and whatever else you can imagine. No raid team has ever manged to beat ESO Forums mods. Your attempt was brave but it was doomed from the moment you've stepped on this path. At least no one can claim that you haven't tried.
    Options
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    My guild is having lots of issues in vHoF. Kagouti's are spinning then charging while desynced. Nix Hounds are spinning so much we get stuck in combat, they can't move and we have to hunt them down. Bosses are spinning and becoming unpredictable. Assembly General is using his flamethrower while moving from middle to his new spot. That's not even mentioning the 500+ ping instances we keep getting or the instances that ping is fine but you can't cast anything though.

It's extremely frustrating when going for TTT. you have deaths that you can't avoid/predict since they should even be happening at all.
    Options
  • SeaUnicorn
    SeaUnicorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://clips.twitch.tv/FaintPopularHamburgerImGlitch
    vSS GS prog is basically 30-40 minuites of fishing for the instance where cats don't spin, then may be... may be... you will be able to use your abilities on Nahviintas.
    Options