Did anyone else's EHT randomly remove all open houses

seecodenotgames
seecodenotgames
✭✭✭
This morning I found my EHT was no longer listing my houses as open houses in housing hub. I can also see there are only 138 open houses listed for me to visit. Was this just my client addon or did it really remove it for everyone else? It also wiped all my guest books.
Edited by seecodenotgames on March 21, 2020 3:37PM
Houses on PC EU (newest first)
Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - A treehouse build around a giant treefern
Artaeum Threatre/Operahouse/Divine Chapel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony with many seats
Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Extension with Alinor wedding theme
Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors and indoor conservatory

Best Answer

• Sir Tanks a lot
    Sir Tanks a lot
    ✭✭✭
    My hub went haywire one time and deleting the CommunityData.lua file seemed to do the trick. That file is the server data from the looks of it. Deleted it and the program just downloaded it fresh when I logged back into the game and it fixed the hub for me. Maybe it would work for you?
    Accepted Answer
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My EHT is showing 1453 houses open still. So it seems to be in order for me.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This morning I found my EHT was no longer listing my houses as open houses in housing hub. I can also see there are only 138 open houses listed for me to visit. Was this just my client addon or did it really remove it for everyone else? It also wiped all my guest books.

That sounds odd.. sometimes I'll have a letter in the search box and it'll only show me a couple with that letter .. but never had it wipe my guest books or the rest... let me send out the bat signal @Chryseia and @R_K
    Edited by StabbityDoom on March 22, 2020 2:38AM
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Sir Tanks a lot
    Sir Tanks a lot
    ✭✭✭
    It almost sounds like your community application stopped working?
    I would try right clicking the little "E" icon in the bottom of your Windows task bar to uninstall the application and then reinstall it again from EHT's EssentialHousingCommunity folder (the same as you did the first time to install it)
    That might fix the issue for you.
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭
    It almost sounds like your community application stopped working?
    I would try right clicking the little "E" icon in the bottom of your Windows task bar to uninstall the application and then reinstall it again from EHT's EssentialHousingCommunity folder (the same as you did the first time to install it)
    That might fix the issue for you.

I tried that and done several reloadui and it still hasn't worked. I noticed cardinal visited some of my houses and the guest books have been restored. Now I can see 170 houses.
    Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    Artaeum Threatre/Operahouse/Divine Chapel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony with many seats
    Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Extension with Alinor wedding theme
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭
    I renamed the file and did sync now and a new file appeared which was 7.5MB instead of the previous 2.8MB.

I haven't laucnhed the game yet, but I suspect this will work. Thanks.