The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to buy ESO+ via PayPal

Eric_Prince
Eric_Prince
✭✭✭✭
One month ago I bought a month of ESO+ using my PayPal wallet. I did it through Steam. Everything went fine, I wanted to buy 3 month this time. But I absolutely can't see an option to buy membership via PayPal - neither on Steam nor Elderscrollsonline. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, no PayPal.

I'm frustrated. Guys please tell me how to buy this damn thing? If you see something I don't, please, make screenshot with giant red arrow pointing on the right option.

I don't want to transfer money to my Steam wallet. Just pay for subscription.
Edited by Eric_Prince on March 20, 2020 9:48AM
To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
(c)
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just head to the site, log in to your account, choose to set up recurruing payment, and among the payment options, creditcards and so on, one of them is for paypal :)

It's the little icons on the purchase confirmation page ^^
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where? Exactly? What site? Can you be a bit more specific please?
    If you mean steam, I don't have paypal there somehow.
    Edited by Eric_Prince on March 20, 2020 3:32PM
    (c)
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/

You log in there, and you should be on the front page of your account-page, from there, or via the Store-link uptop on the left side, you can purchase the +, you will during that process be asked how you'd like to pay, paypal is one of the options :)
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's exectly what I was talking about. I don't have it. Only Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
    (c)
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can pay with either of those too - there's about 6-8 different options through that process :)
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy Steam Wallet funds with PayPal, then use it to buy ESO+
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Steam has had this problem before where they accidentally somehow lost PayPal as one of their options. You have to put in a ticket and let them know. I just did, it refused to resub me after over a year of automatic resubbing via PayPal. I think what I had to do last time was buy crowns with PayPal, save it as an option, and then it went through with the resub. It's a stupid glitch.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't use steam, but they CAN pay with their credit card on the site, which given the silence, think they got done :D